The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity: Which faction are you playing?

2 posters

Go down

Infinity: Which faction are you playing?

Infinity: Which faction are you playing? Vote_lcap22%Infinity: Which faction are you playing? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Infinity: Which faction are you playing? Vote_lcap11%Infinity: Which faction are you playing? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Infinity: Which faction are you playing? Vote_lcap22%Infinity: Which faction are you playing? Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Infinity: Which faction are you playing? Vote_lcap11%Infinity: Which faction are you playing? Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Infinity: Which faction are you playing? Vote_lcap0%Infinity: Which faction are you playing? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Infinity: Which faction are you playing? Empty Infinity: Which faction are you playing?

Post by Abaddon Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:52 pm

My vote went to PanO. For the simple fact that they had my favorite figure. The Swiss guard. I went for looks.
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 285
Armies : Infinity: Pan Oceania
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Infinity: Which faction are you playing? Empty Re: Infinity: Which faction are you playing?

Post by Hurricane Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:11 pm

I went for Ariadne, models are cool and they are tough. They have to be without much tech support. Oh, and I found some really cheap models. Of course they have yet to be delivered! Sad
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down