The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January Sunshine Adventure Gaming tournament

4 posters

Go down

January Sunshine Adventure Gaming tournament Empty January Sunshine Adventure Gaming tournament

Post by mk2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:36 am

This was posted on the facebook page (paradox poker 40K).

OK so here we go with a mega battle update.........

January 21 2012

2000 pts per player with a standard force organization. I am allowing LIMITED forge world stuff. so here it goes.... no superheavies, structure point creatures, or things that have ordinance templates bigger than the GW pie plate. Also, If you are to play a specific rule set, you must have the EXACT model and a hard copy of the rules for that specific model... If there is a character/unit Profile that does not have a specific model, then you also wont be able to use that either just because no one will know what it is. other than what I stated above,, all else is viable.
The breakdown will be imperial forces versus Xenos forces.... If there is an imbalance with the sides the neutral xenos players will be shifted to the inperial side... (such as Tau, craftworld eldar) if there is an imbalance that favors the imperials, I will bring an extra 2 xenos armies,, my nids and my orks whick will be up to 4k points if necesary.

prizes are listed below

WINNING SIDE= 300+ worth of store credit dispersed between team members.

DEADLIEST WARRIOR= this is a unique prize that goes to the player that accumulates the most kill points from the opposing side. there is only one prize given out so the best overall player gets it, the tournament MVP in other words. the prize is a REAL 56" steel highlander sword that will be handed the the MVP on the spot, so make some trunk space and dont get pulled over on the way home.

Tournament starts at 12 (noon) and plan on ending around 7-8 pm. lunch break will be at 3pm. 10$ PRE SIGN UP, 12$ AT THE DOOR

the tournament will be based on 5 control markers on the board. the team with the most scoring units on that specific objective will control that objective. Also, the team that controls a certain objective will have access to that objectives specific orbital bombardment/defensive system/teleportation device for every round that they control that objective.

mk2
mk2
Neophyte

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

January Sunshine Adventure Gaming tournament Empty Re: January Sunshine Adventure Gaming tournament

Post by Dice_Runt Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:59 am

so a print out counts
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

January Sunshine Adventure Gaming tournament Empty Re: January Sunshine Adventure Gaming tournament

Post by harry Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:21 pm

I can't divine if its a team tournament or just one huge game that has a prize for the killiest player along with a cash(?) prize that is shared amongst the Imperial or Xenos faction?

harry
Recruit

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:17 pm

im a bit confused, by Mega Battle do you mean Apocalypse style ? Can i use Apocalypse formations ??
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mk2 Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:17 am

Here is a video form saturday's battle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyFP_JEEMwk&feature=youtu.be

mk2
mk2
Neophyte

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down