The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOW questions and help for sunshine store

2 posters

Go down

FOW questions and help for sunshine store  Empty FOW questions and help for sunshine store

Post by The Shepard Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:04 am

Hello all,
I had a post a long time ago about 15mm war games factory German infantry and wanted to know about gaming. At the time I lived in Davie then but now live closer to the store. I would like to start playing fow there on the regular and I have gotten my hands on a lot of fow. I just had a few questions if you guys could help me out.

When do you guys play?
What factions do people play? I have the open fire starter and alot of Germans and some British. I wanted to see what people didn't play so I can pick that up and there would be a little diversity.

What era does everyone play? I have pretty much late war so wanted to know if everyone pretty much plays the same years or would I have to kind of mix it up in what I get in that aspect.

Would it be possible to have someone come in and help me get the rules down, as I haven't played since the second edition books came out? Ice been looking over the new rulebook and it seems a little simplified and I will be rusty there.

Thanks for the help ahead of time and I look forward to meeting all of you.

The Shepard
Slave

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

FOW questions and help for sunshine store  Empty Re: FOW questions and help for sunshine store

Post by jhope Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:04 pm

We play on Thursdays. Usually getting there around 5:00. Tournaments and multiplayer games on sunday.

We have a good amount of diversity, depending on the time period and who shows up.

Late war is the default era, but we usually rotate what we play depending on what the next tournament will be. Bring what you have and we can set something up to teach and get you going. Changing eras usually entails changing tanks and some gun teams.

Julian

jhope
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 294
Armies : British, German & Soviet armies
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

FOW questions and help for sunshine store  Empty Re: FOW questions and help for sunshine store

Post by The Shepard Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:16 pm

Great I'll probably be able to head in on Sunday. What time to what time are you guys playing?

The Shepard
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by jhope Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:04 pm

I'll be there tonight (Thursday), but probably not this Sunday. We have a tournament on 7/20/13. Check the tournament area of this site.

jhope
Traitor Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shepard Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:31 am

Hey there, will you be there at the store today? I was planning on coming in today. I'll probably get there at around 6:00 as I get off work at around 5:00. Let me know and hopefully we can get a game going for me. Thanks for the help

The Shepard
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by jhope Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:46 am

I should be there today 7/18 at 4:00. Should be a few others as well. We may play a multiplayer game.

jhope
Traitor Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Shepard Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Hey there man sorry I've bailed out I the last couple of times for fow. Busy week. Will you be there tomorrow? I'm going to be there. Hope to see you there.

The Shepard
Slave

Back to top Go down

Post by jhope Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Ill be there this Thursday.

jhope
Traitor Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down