The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Sea Based Warhammer Fantasy Army - the Nauticans

3 posters

Go down

A new Sea Based Warhammer Fantasy Army - the Nauticans Empty A new Sea Based Warhammer Fantasy Army - the Nauticans

Post by Sigmar Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:09 am

I have completed the 1st full draft of the Nautican Army list and it's ready for playtesting for anyone interested:-

link for Nautican list and Nautican Forum

Once the army has the "thumbs up" from the Warhammer community I will change it into a free pdf download on my blogsite.

Sigmar
Slave

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-18

http://battlereporter.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

A new Sea Based Warhammer Fantasy Army - the Nauticans Empty Re: A new Sea Based Warhammer Fantasy Army - the Nauticans

Post by ShadowMaster Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:29 pm

Wow - that is an impressive ammount of work. I like the art and the nautical theme. You gave an amazing ammount of thought to the troop names and such and the theme looks nice.

Too bad this game is played on LAND where things like manta rays, giant octopi, man-o-war, lobsters, and the Kraken can not go or would die. What would a ghost wreck be doing up on a hill or in a forest?

Again - your work is impressive, but I can't see this army theme as being accepted by the playing community.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

A new Sea Based Warhammer Fantasy Army - the Nauticans Empty Re: A new Sea Based Warhammer Fantasy Army - the Nauticans

Post by luis the young Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:56 pm

hes prob trying to create a verion of Battle Fleet Gothic but for Warhammer.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down