The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Irusk vs. Feora 500points (Khador vs. Menoth)

3 posters

Go down

Irusk vs. Feora 500points (Khador vs. Menoth) Empty Irusk vs. Feora 500points (Khador vs. Menoth)

Post by plodolo Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:23 am

Ok, Cesar sacrificed his gunners to shoot down my Doom Reavers. Good move. Wracks are interesting. Not completely sold but for 5 points each I guess it's not too bad. Drakhunball failed. Next turn I charged with both the Behemoth and the Drakhun. Drakhun got raped by Feora. Behemoth raped both jacks. Feora went for Irusk. INHOSPITABLE GROUND FTW!!!! Match called in my favor, but Feora would never reach Irusk and he would shoot her to death. Cesar has a good army. He just needs to fine tune it. You can only learn through experience. Choir definitely a must add.

Khador MVP: BEHEMOTH!!!!
Menoth MVP: Feora
Mistake: Feora going for Irusk instead of Behemoth. Me forgetting to use Behemoth Bombard one turn.
plodolo
plodolo
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 161
Armies : KHADOR and NECRONS!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Irusk vs. Feora 500points (Khador vs. Menoth) Empty Re: Irusk vs. Feora 500points (Khador vs. Menoth)

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:43 am

I couldn't charge Behemoth! Or else i would of Feora is a jack killing whore...Also a castigator would of been awsome, along with Rupert and a Choir but it is what it is.

Question could i of moved my revenger to give me a line to the behemoth or once your engaged your in that position till one of the jacks is dead?

---Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Irusk vs. Feora 500points (Khador vs. Menoth) Empty Re: Irusk vs. Feora 500points (Khador vs. Menoth)

Post by dork_jedi Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:38 am

Unless there are model specific rules you can move out of melee, however you suffer the wrath of "free strikes" which are at your back arc (-2 DEF) and I *think* boosted damage.
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:53 am

so only if you have that special rule you can move out of melee, guess i couldn't do it then...oh wells...the castigator will redeem and purge the heretics.

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am

As far as I know (which is very little when it comes to WM) there are no models which lock you in combat.
There are models who have abilities which make you immobile like Sorcha's feat. That would not allow you to move out of combat until it wears off.
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:10 am

Well fuck me...that could of won me the game well now i know.

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:16 am

Just remember, that if you break out of a melee he gets to take a BIG swing at you.
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:23 am

ehh, he would hit my jack, not to worry i possibly could of then killed his jack with feroa, pow 19 two attacks with full 4 focus, and then had my heavy smack up his drakun.

---Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by plodolo Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:46 pm

C, you could have move your jacks. As long as they don't leave my threaten area (which is my front arc and 1/2" out) I don't get a swing. You could have move REvenger to make room for Feora.
plodolo
plodolo
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 161
Armies : KHADOR and NECRONS!!!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:45 pm

ya didnt know that oh well, next time!

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:12 pm

get your mind out of 40k, you can move out of close combat, you can fire INTO close combat!
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down