The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling/Trading Chaos army 140$! raising money for a new video card!

5 posters

Go down

Selling/Trading  Chaos  army 140$! raising money for a new video card! Empty Selling/Trading Chaos army 140$! raising money for a new video card!

Post by CesarLop Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:27 pm

140$ Price is non negotiable.

Willing to trade for a video card, 512 Geforce 9800 GT, 8800 GT or better. no PYN, products. (price is 100$ at tiger direct at malls of America very cheap deal this way) preferably unopened.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4042992&CatId=1826
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4197114&CatId=3670

Contact me at TTaberis@hotmail.com, Chosenmaji on aim
786 399 2704 if you are really serious about a deal call me.

Included with all this is a bit box, a carrying case (with foam to fit all models) and 25 rare earth magnets.

All Chaos Space marines are painted except for kharn. however some were not based well. all vehicles are painted expect the Land raider.
Chaos Space Marines.

assortment of weapons please contact me for details.

NO CODEX!!!!!!

HQ
Demon Prince (damaged) missing hand
Iron warrior's warsmith
Chaos sorc lord.
Khone bezerker on Juggernaut
Kharn the betrayer

Elite

Obliteratiors x 2

Troops

12 CSM painted a thousand sons. (they have the loin cloth, shoulder pads, and body for 1k sons but not the head)
1 tzeech aspiring champion sorc.

19 CSM painted as plague marines (no plague marines parts)
2 chaps as plague marines (no the Death guard model.)'

1 csm with heavy bolter
1csm with plasma gun.

10 chaos hounds I use as lesser demons.

Vehicles

Drednought with Plasma cannon

2 rhinos
1 Predator
1 predator with magnets to become a rhino (missing its combi bolter)

1 damaged Land raider. (weapons came off, in bit box)
THE following Chaos models require parts all will be provided in my CSM bit box.

3 havocs with auto cannons need bases
1 havoc with las cannon needs base
1 CSM needs a weapon. (bolter)
1 CSM with plasma gun needs back pack

59 infantry models

4 tanks

Included with all this is a bit box, a carrying case (with foam), and 25 rare earth magnets.
Bit box inclueds , Blood thirster wings, broken defiler, parts for at least 4 more marines (off sprue) 9 damaged space marines, bases, heavy weapons such as heavy bolters and auto cannons, arihman's body, talon of horus, plasma pistol/gun, bolters khorn bezerker parts, thousand son aspiring chapion body.

Pictures provided on demand. its a good deal if you split it with a friend, worth it in vehicles alone.

Edit: looking to trade in the south Miami Area.

CesarLop
Slave

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down

Selling/Trading  Chaos  army 140$! raising money for a new video card! Empty Re: Selling/Trading Chaos army 140$! raising money for a new video card!

Post by rokassan Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:53 am

Post some pics. Im sure you'll get a hit then.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Selling/Trading  Chaos  army 140$! raising money for a new video card! Empty Re: Selling/Trading Chaos army 140$! raising money for a new video card!

Post by Abaddon Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 pm

What's wrong with PNY? They are good cards. Not as good as the 2 EVGA GTX 280 Twisted Evil (total of 2GB Video ram) I have in my desktop now, but I have had them in the past with no problems.
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 285
Armies : Infinity: Pan Oceania
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:27 am

I was wondering that as well. I have a PNY and it works great. Smooth as silk.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:32 pm

i got an extra 8800 gs brand new from nvidia if you get the money let me know.

--Cesar

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down