The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formations

+5
Diosamblet
dork_jedi
luis the young
Autarch (CM)
rokassan
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Formations - Page 2 Empty Re: Formations

Post by lordfairfax2001 Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:28 pm

Ovich wrote:I know in a game against him with my wood elves, your meaty black orc unit with Grimgor in it, would never see combat, the entire game.
Yes he would...you'd wait until everything else was killed and the game was in the bag...then sacrifice a cheap unit of Dryads just to make him feel better...come on Stephan...you know you would! Laughing
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:44 pm

ah..... the girls.... ya gotta love em.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:12 pm

FUCK ALL ELVES. dYING FUCKING RACE OF BITCHES.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:11 am

Why don't you tell us how you really feel Bill? Very Happy

Van Horst's is pretty nifty, but its not everything that it's cracked out to be.

Don't forget, you don't get any of the enemy's special abilities or magic items, just their stats.

With that in mind, and knowing the Grimgor weapons, he'd still do alot of pwning. Against other folks it might be the same way, since alot of time it's the magic items / abilities that beef up their characters.

However, it's great against alot of crazy models, but it's especially effective with a simple mage who has the bears anger...

Oh look Grimgor, now your S3 T3 W3... Oh, and I've got +2 A, +2 Str... and all of your stats...

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:58 pm

Yeah.. but the character with Vanhorstman's can have weapons as well that beef their stats.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:50 pm

Yeah, but there aren't too many out there that don't suck up too many points.

Oh yeah, and the person can always refuse the challenge, or use a champion to do it.

Great, so now I trade stats with a Night Goblin champion, or I don't use my magic item that I paid for...

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:06 pm

scurrdi wrote:Yeah, but there aren't too many out there that don't suck up too many points.

Van Horstmann is only 30 points, that gives you another 70 points to spend on weapons and armor.

Oh yeah, and the person can always refuse the challenge, or use a champion to do it.

if they Refuse, they essentially become useless as they run to the back. As for champions, well, we have Hochland long rifles for that.
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:47 pm

I mean, go ahead and take it, I've just not found it too effective personally. Then again, thats just me. If it works for you, go for it! Very Happy

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2