The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News from PSC (Pet Shop Comics)

2 posters

Go down

News from PSC (Pet Shop Comics) Empty News from PSC (Pet Shop Comics)

Post by scurrdi Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:17 pm

This looks interesting... Basically a Tanksgiving but based on infantry. It's from one of the FOW guys I think.

Hey gang,

I just thought I should give you as much notice as possible about an event. Although we are not done writing the event we have the concept.

Most of you enjoyed a very successful Tanksgiving. Just over 600,000 points have been reported, so next year we want to break 1,000,000. So be sure to mention Tanksgiving to everyone through this next year. Let them know that no matter how big their tank army is they will one day be able to field the whole thing.

Well as its polar opposite we have come up with the St. Valentines Day Massacre. This event will be an infantry based clash of epic proportions. Basically tanks are limited, but infantry are available in mass quantities. We are not sure if there will be a point limitation yet. I hope not. I want to see a full Strelkovy horde in action.

So start prepping your hobbyists by scheduling plenty of paint party’s with a heavy focus on Infantry and Machine guns. Let them know that they better get their pioneer/engineer platoons painted up as the new Battlefield in a Box: Defenses will be needed in the scenario. And as the defenders they will need to provide their own. And for the attackers they will want to have the crab flails and other mine clearing machines painted.

Also be sure to schedule paint nights for getting objective markers painted. You can even have an objective marker creation contest. Have them make their own and do a painting competition of sorts.

As this event is Infantry based the more time we give them to paint their forces the better.

More to follow.

Thank you,

Robert Villnave

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

News from PSC (Pet Shop Comics) Empty where is this shop at?

Post by mattinnawlins1970 Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:28 pm

I am a huge flames of war collector/player.

I have mid/late war germans and americans and I am free this weekend to play (december 20/21st)

matt

mattinnawlins1970
Neophyte

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down