The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recon 2009!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Recon 2009!!!! Empty Recon 2009!!!!

Post by scurrdi Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:31 am

Alright, so all of you must go to Recon.

It's the last weekend in April. I believe the dates are April 23-26 (Thursday through Sunday). I know for a fact that there will be an FOW tournament there, and I'll double check with the people running it to make sure.

Here's the great part. Its in Cocoa Beach, Fl. I just googled it from my house in Miami and it's about 3 1/2 hours to get there. Room rates are at a whooping $99 a night if you decide to stay overnight.

Who's up for it? Eric can attest that most (emphasis on most) of the guys that go are great players and they run fantastic tournaments! I plan on trying to fly in either to Miami or more likely Orlando and either hitch a ride or figure something out to attend the tournament. I may try to stay overnight as well if anyone is interested in sharing a hotel room.

So, who's in!! Bring the kids too, apparently the hotel has got a bunch of stuff, and its right on beach!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Recon 2009!!!! Empty Re: Recon 2009!!!!

Post by scurrdi Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:55 pm

Alright, got an update. The same guys who can the Hurricon one are running this one!

http://www.flamesofwar.com/Default.aspx?tabid=126&forumid=14&postid=410255&view=topic

It's 1750, LW. Armies must be fully painted (that might have been because of me... opps!) and it'll be 3 rounds on SATURDAY April 25th.

I think we should get a group together and get going down there!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:50 am

I'm down with it. I'm trying to figure out the details. Don't think my family is going to go which is why I will have to figure out how to get there. Guess, I need to paint up my panzerfuasts and panzerschreks.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:41 am

the whoel fully painted crap kills me, i could prob go but there is no way in hell i can have my stuff painted by then as busy as i am with work and school.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:25 pm

So, Borrow Stephan's Russians or come over and we will spray and dip your crap! bounce But the more I think about it, what does it matter if your guys a painted or not. A dead russian is a dead russian Very Happy .
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Hey, at lest my guys can be seen ! yours never come out of their little holes to play !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Its safe down there
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:40 pm

Hehehe,

Well Eric's got a point Luis. Bring a tank company and you can have that crap done in literally no time! If you don't borrow Stephan's (assuming he's not coming) you can just spray 'em, paint a couple items on it (like treds, etc.) and dip! Done and done!

I promise it'd be worth it, plus you'd then have a fully painted army!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down