The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blister screw-ups

5 posters

Go down

Blister screw-ups Empty Blister screw-ups

Post by Diosamblet Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Man, I opened 3 terradon blisters last night: one had a scar veteran head instead of a terradon head, the other two had mismatched wings. I called GW and they might have trouble sending me a replacement since new terradon models are coming out soon... so if they can't get a hold on an old model they'll send a new one in 2 weeks time.
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Blister screw-ups Empty Re: Blister screw-ups

Post by Valhalla114 Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:10 pm

free bits?
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:59 pm

you are the luckiest unluckiest person i know Mat, liek evrytime you buy something it has some type o fdefect, you complain and then they lik esend you free boxes of stuff !!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:18 pm

lol I guess. I wonder why they send people complete models instead of the little bits. They could just open a kit and send the specific bit, then if someone else is also missing a bit from the same kit, they don't have to send out another kit.

Also, because they send you a complete replacement model, you're stuck with the original with the slight flaw, and you want to fix it somehow so you end up with two complete models.
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:23 pm

They seem to not care. I had a special order wood elf eternal guard. When I opened it, the weapon had broken off . It was a simple glue job. But I called GW anyway and they sent me a new whole figure.

I guess they're doing so well that they don't worry about little things like that.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:14 pm

Since GW went away with their individual bitz ordering I think they've just gotten tired of dealing with it.

I mean I can imagine that it would be pretty taxing for somebody to process hundreds of bitz orders a day. And when you think about all of the different bitz you've got available between 40k and Fantasy alone, thats alot to file and keep track of.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down