The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God Emperor or Mutant double left handed emperor?

5 posters

Go down

God Emperor or Mutant double left handed emperor? Empty God Emperor or Mutant double left handed emperor?

Post by The Eldar Guy Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:41 pm

At first I was like, huh...

God Emperor or Mutant double left handed emperor? Emperah1g

and then I was like, wut.

God Emperor or Mutant double left handed emperor? Emperah2yGod Emperor or Mutant double left handed emperor? Emperah3
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

God Emperor or Mutant double left handed emperor? Empty Re: God Emperor or Mutant double left handed emperor?

Post by feen039 Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:35 pm

on the bottom that could be someone feeling up on the emperor, and in the other one it could be that he was so fucked up after the battle that they just glued any hand they found.
feen039
feen039
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 218
Armies : Eldar, High Elves, Salamanders
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Back to top Go down

God Emperor or Mutant double left handed emperor? Empty Re: God Emperor or Mutant double left handed emperor?

Post by Michaelharmon Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Cool. Where did these com from?
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:19 pm

The emperor was a big motherfugger. Everyone knows that you can jack-off better with your left hand, maybe he genetically ingeneered himself to have 2 left hands, it gets
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:58 am

I only jack off with the left hand cause I need the right hand to hold the computer's mouse Embarassed

Me to. I can switch hit. So if I loose an arm Im good.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down