The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday Or Sunday this weekend coming (Sunday is free for me anyone??? anyone)

2 posters

Go down

Saturday Or Sunday this weekend coming (Sunday is free for me anyone??? anyone) Empty Saturday Or Sunday this weekend coming (Sunday is free for me anyone??? anyone)

Post by mattinnawlins1970 Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Hey, Matt here again. I would like to get together a larger point game coming this saturday or sunday say the allies against mine and someone elses Axis forces. I am talking the 3-6000 point range. It can be Mid or late war for anyone interested and I am game for a bit of fun and allowing the americans to take extra anti tank assets... I am talking Saturday March 21st here for anyone interested.

Matt berry
504-401-1581

Guys listed below please respond with phone number....

Rick
Luis-no
Bill- no
Henry- no
Stephan- maybe
Will- yes
Don
Tom
Dave
JC

Last edited by mattinnawlins1970 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

mattinnawlins1970
Neophyte

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Saturday Or Sunday this weekend coming (Sunday is free for me anyone??? anyone) Empty Re: Saturday Or Sunday this weekend coming (Sunday is free for me anyone??? anyone)

Post by Hurricane Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Sorry Matt, i can't make it. However, if we don't have the tournament the following saturday. I would like to christen my Man Cave with a FoW Party. I know you live in Broward, but would be interested in coming down to my house if the tournament is a no go?
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Saturday Or Sunday this weekend coming (Sunday is free for me anyone??? anyone) Empty Re: Saturday Or Sunday this weekend coming (Sunday is free for me anyone??? anyone)

Post by mattinnawlins1970 Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:53 pm

i live in north miami beach and as long as you gave me an address to come to i would gladly come down to play... I do like my bigger games though and as far as the drive I dont mind as long as I can play and I will let my germans or americans get used if I am playing one or the other...

I hope that the tournament is on for next weekend though. Got a little surprise action from festung europa rules.... he he he...

Call me at 504-401-1581 are you possibly free tommorow afternoon at the man cave???

Matt

mattinnawlins1970
Neophyte

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down