The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Toolbox

2 posters

Go down

Warhammer Toolbox Empty Warhammer Toolbox

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:43 pm

I'm sure most of you have seen Matt's new storage method using the Kobalt toolbox.

I went to get one and I learned a few things that you may want to know.....

1) This particular model is unique in that it is metal and perfect to hold small, medium, and large models. I checked Home Depot, Target, Walmart, Sears, and Lowes. Others have drawers, but not one small and one large. Many just have a tray insert. Many are not metal.

2) This is is VERY WELL PRICED at $37. You won't believe some of the toolbox prices.

3) This item is either clearance or discontinued. It is currently only available online and only it you know the item number (general search won't find it). If you want to get one, I'd recommend doing so quickly while you can still find one.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=132791-56096-PCH2022BK-KB
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Toolbox Empty Re: Warhammer Toolbox

Post by scurrdi Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:28 pm

Hmm.... good to know! Good to know!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:40 pm

I'd say I have about 7500 points in the one box. I just ordered a second one for Armies 3 and 4.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down