The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The travels and missadventures of Valdrog Raft'smasha

4 posters

Go down

The travels and missadventures of Valdrog Raft'smasha Empty The travels and missadventures of Valdrog Raft'smasha

Post by luis the young Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Mat and I had a couple of games Monday night, in the hot and tepid environment at sunshine ( AC was down!! ) I brought my Little Cuban Waagh for some much needed exercise.
First army i faced was the dreaded Lizardmen!

The Goblin forces
Goblin warbos(valdrog raft'smasha)-martogs best basha, armor of gork, 5+ ward. a gobbo with strg 5, T5, I5, WS6
Grub-NG big boss- BSB, Rowdy grotts big raggedy banner
Brug (grubs brother) - shaman lvl 2, staff of sneaky stealing
Sir Gobbles, the Night Goblin Knight ( NG bigboss )-giant squig, brimstone bauble, collar of zorga, one hit wunda. "Sir Gobbles story- Gobbles used to be your normal 1 in a million NG big boss, one fatefull day while conducting a raid on a Bretonian Village, his boys were attacked by a Bretonian Knight formation, Gobbles was so impressed by the Knights and how they ran all over his boys that he decided that HE would have that power also (the hit on the head by a Horses hoof may have helped a bit) He went into one of the deepest caves and emerged days later riding a Gigantic Squig and wearing some beat up rusty armor and a tarnished glowing sword. From that day on he was known as Sir Gobbles The Night Goblin Knight and his trusty steed Big Maw !"
Red Tip spear tribe (NG) - 35 ngs, 2 fanatics, full cmnd, spears, netters
Missing Tooth tribe (NG) - 35 ngs, 2 fanatics, full cmnd, spears, netters
Happy Face tribe (NG) - 35 ngs, 2 fanatics, full cmnd, hand wepon shield, netters
Yellow Tonge tribe (NG) - 20 ngs, short bows, musc, 1 fanatic
White robes tribe (NG) - 20 Ngs, short bows, musc, 1 fanatic
Dregs speedy boys (wolf riders)- 5 riders, spears, musc
Rotgub speedier boys( wolf riders) - 5 riders, spears, musc
Sharp Tooth gang (spider riders )- 5 riders, musc
Snotlings - 2 bases
Snotlings - 2 bases
Grobblers crew (rock lobba)
Morglors crew (rock lobba)
Smasher ( gob chariot )
Crusher ( gob chariot )
El Gigante ( giant )
Valdrogs bodyguard ( trolls ) - 2 trolls

The Evil abusive forces of the Lizardmen
Lord Kermit the III - usual slann crap, BSB-battle std
Skink Priest -Engine of the Broken Gods
Saurus Scar vet - great weapon, jag charm.
Saurs warriors- 16, full cmnd, spears
Temple guard- 16, full comnd
Terradons - 3 riders
2 Slamanders
2x 13 skinks
Ancient Steg - Giant blowpipe setup. ( gunship )

"Valdrog looked accross the clearing at the lizard boys forming up into nice orderly ranks, they had 2 of them really big Lizards and some flying gits, spitting in their direction after shaking his fist at them he looks back at his boys. The snotlings are are taking a dump on the carriage of one of the chariots, El Gigante has his sombrero over his face and the snores are loud enough that the grounds trembles a bit, his Troll bodyguard are busy looking at a twisted dry branch like it holds the secret of life. A shadow flies over and that crazy git Sir Gobbles jumps over him and amongst the boys causing a big mess, Big Maw grabs a gobbo from the White robe tribe and swallows him whole, adding that loon Sir Gobbles may have been a mistake, but the guy swears by the Babe of the lake ( whoever that is) that he can take down big beasties and some other nonsence about gallantry and inspiring troops ....crazier than a doped up fanatic he is...Well, time to get to work, them lizard boys are closing in fast !!!"

Terrain had a river on my left flank close to the edge of the board, i had a Hill in the midd of my deplomnt zone and a small forest to the left of it. The other side had a hill on the right flank and a forest on the left.

Deployment
GOBLINS- i deployed both lobbers on the Hill, snotlings on the front with the Red tip gobbos behind them with Warboss, Happy face tribe on the left with Shaman and Missing tooth tribe on the rightwith BSB. the White robe tribe deployed on a long line on the right flank touching the snotlings with the Yellow tongues behind them, El Gigante went next to the Happy face mob with the Spider riders on the woods and a chariot next to El Gigante, other chariot went on the far left flank with unit of wolf boys, other wolf boy unit deployed on far right with Sir Gobbles close to them to lend support.
LIZARDMEN - Slan with TG in the middle , SW with scar vet next to them, sallies with skink unit on the far right flank, Terradons and skinks on the left by the trees, EobG next to SW and Gunship to its left.

TURN ONE MATT !
Everything surged foward, terradons fly behind the Slann
MAGIC
Slann casts steed of shadows on 14 (normal for the game) i decide not to dispell it as i only have 3 DD, he charges chariot next to El Gigante, i wasnt thinking straight and i decide to flee with it .... chariot promptly runs of the board and the TWo fanatics i forgot i had in the Happy face tribe rush out and make Scar Vet paste. I dispell a couple of other spells-burn a scroll on pit of shades.
SHOOTING -Sallies burn a chariot.
TURN ONE LUIS !
Shamn unit suffers from animosity!
Left wolfboys charges Skinks- he rolls insane poison and kills them all ....
Sir Gobbles jumps foward like 14'. Evrything else moves a bit foward.
MAGIC - the NG champ is beating the shaman over the head with a broken shoe.
SHOOTING - Bows fly at the GunShip and he saves all wounds on the crew. One lobber kills 3 crew on the GunShip

TURN 2 MATT !
Charge from EobG on the NGs lined up in front, i roll 12 for LD, they run..they go through unit with BSB..i roll a 10 and rerroll panic and roll a 11 .. BSB unit breaks, hits the NG unit that went past them and hit one Lobber..lobber fails on a 9 and BSB unit and Lobber run off the board..WTF!! unit of 20 NGs on the right also get hit by unit and they break on a 9... of they go running too !!..you couldve held a gun to my head and i wouldnt have been able to pass a LD test ..
Terradons fly over the fanatic that killed the Scar Vet and rock him to death. Skinks on left move a bit closer, Sallies move foward a bit trying to hit the Spider Riders. Gun Ship moves foward.
MAGIC- Engine goes off and kills 1 1/2 snot baseand puts 2 wounds on a Troll. He tries to magic his terradons into my spider riders and i dispell, he places 2 wounds on El Gigante and i scroll pit of shades on the Warboss unit.
SHOOTING - Gunship opens up on Warbos unit, 16 shots but only 2 wounds. Sallies kill a spider rider and i pass LD.
TURN 2 LUIS !!
Jebus...what a disaster of a turn !
Chariot Charges left skinks they stand and shoot and put 2 wounds on it, SPider Riders charge Terradons, El Gigante Charges Temple Guard, Trolls charge Engine, Sir Gobbles rolls a migthy 5 and falls way short of the GunShip. Wolfboys triy to engage Gunship and run away in terror.
I rally both small units of NGs.
MAGIC- he stops my spells
SHOOTING- My lobber fails to hit anything.
COMBAT- El Gigante swings with club and kills 3 TG, they hit back and cause a wound, he looses combat but stays. Chariot destroys the Skinks. Spider riders kill all but 1 Terradon, Terradon stays. The Trolls flail at the crew and kill one ( stoopid of me, shouldve vomited on the Priest ) Steg kills a troll and Trolls break and are run down.

TURN 3 MATT !
EobG Charges Warboss unit ...terror test..i roll a 11 . . . . . .Warboss legs it ! SW charge remaining Snot base.
GunShip turns to look at Sir Gobbles.
MAGIC- to frustated to remember
SHOOTING- Gunship shoots Sir Gobbles like 14 times, does a wound. Sallies shoot at shaman unit, i loose a few gobbos but actually manage to pass LD !!
COMBAT- El Gigante jumps up and down on the TG !! 7 Wounds !!! He saves 5 on 5's and 6's !!OMFG !!
El Gigante looses combat.. FALLS DOWN !!! and rolls a 12 !!!!! FOR LD !!! El Gigante gets beaten down and his Sombrero is taken as a trophy by Lord Kermit the III. SW step on the snotlings.
TURN 3 LUIS !!!
Warboss fails to rally by rolling a 11 . . . . i used 7 diff sets of dice in this game. Sir Gobbles rolls a 6 to jump on the Gunship thats 12' away .....

I call it quits at this point, there is no way that anyone can win a game by failing 8 LD rolls in 2 turns, this was the worst luck i have EVER had in a game, and O&G are NOT kind to those with bad luck.
I dont think i did anything wrong, but the dice Gods had it for me like i owed them Money.

Had another game after this one with Matt, the replay of our Goblin vs Orcs fight. gonna post it in a few, i actually took pics of that one !!

"Valdrog tried to look over the surging mass of gobbos running by him in terror, he coudl see the big lizzie stepping on boys left and right. He wus gonna have a LONG talk..with lots of head bashing...with his boys tonight and about the importance of coming to a fight and then actually figthing ! 'a chariot passes by, the poor wolves straining with the weight of El Gigante dragging behind it'. And where was that loon Sir Gobbles ? he said he wus gonna take care of them big lizzies ?!?!"
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

The travels and missadventures of Valdrog Raft'smasha Empty Re: The travels and missadventures of Valdrog Raft'smasha

Post by Diosamblet Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:37 pm

and thus did Lord Kermit III put down the villainous Kermit IV's bid for power and his secret alliance with Valdrog Raft'smasha
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

The travels and missadventures of Valdrog Raft'smasha Empty Re: The travels and missadventures of Valdrog Raft'smasha

Post by Ovich Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Lord Kermit III is dead. He was destroyed by the nefarious forces of Sylvania.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:31 pm

pffft, you didn't actually kill him! Lord Kermit III snapped his fingers and appeared in his meditation chambers way back in Lustria just in time for coffee.
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:50 pm

hehe

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum