The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greater Daemon Champion of Nurgle by Justin Page

+2
Valhalla114
Michaelharmon
6 posters

Go down

Greater Daemon Champion of Nurgle by Justin Page Empty Greater Daemon Champion of Nurgle by Justin Page

Post by Michaelharmon Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:55 am

Posting this for Justin Page after taking some pics for him following our battle today. Feel free to post comments towards him. This is not my paint job, though I would love to Claim it.

Greater Daemon Champion of Nurgle by Justin Page GREATUNCLEANONEGREATERDAEMONOFNURGL

Greater Daemon Champion of Nurgle by Justin Page GREATUNCLEANONEGREATERDAEMONOFNU-1

Greater Daemon Champion of Nurgle by Justin Page GREATUNCLEANONEGREATERDAEMONOFNU-2

Greater Daemon Champion of Nurgle by Justin Page GREATUNCLEANONEGREATERDAEMONOFNU-3

Greater Daemon Champion of Nurgle by Justin Page GREATUNCLEANONEGREATERDAEMONOFNU-4
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Greater Daemon Champion of Nurgle by Justin Page Empty Re: Greater Daemon Champion of Nurgle by Justin Page

Post by Valhalla114 Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:11 am

Pretty brutal model there. Sick awesome.
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Greater Daemon Champion of Nurgle by Justin Page Empty Re: Greater Daemon Champion of Nurgle by Justin Page

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:34 am

Whoever painted that demon needs to learn how to paint properly. Also I would never play against him because his greater demon of nurgle is not regulation size. Next time I see him I'm going to steal his model and punch him in the face. Twice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:40 am

Seriously good looking model...

I love the way the pink makes him look like this really fat disgusting naked human that's been warped and corrupted beyond recognition.

Normally we always think of green when it comes to nurgle, so it's good to see people thinking out of the box with outstanding results.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:20 am

Defiantly agree, Friggin six. just needs some ardcote on the wounds to make them look wet but I've already talked to Justin about that. Just want to enforce the pressure;)
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:45 am

Since he didn't post it... and since it's not in the workshop... I left any critical comments at the door.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:05 am

Slime up the wounds with Hard coat. Other than that is look great.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:50 am

The forgeworld model is so awesome and Justin did a kick ass job on the paint. I love it.

Does Epidimius kick ass in 40k? In fantasy he can be game breaking if you get his special gifts off. I'll be looking forward to seeing him painted up.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:58 pm

feel free to criticize it. I used a picture of my mother as reference when I painted it so I guess I cheated a little.

Epidemus did nothing this game. He would be great against horde armies that suffer numerous casulties but not against low model count marines. I will replace him and skull taker with another greater demon soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:30 pm

Fantastic looking model. I love the non-green aspects of him. Nice work Justin!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Hey Justin,

From what I hear, of Mark Parker's army.. you load out your Heavy selections with Demon Princes with that AP 3 shit. They scythe right through Marines and this way, Epedimius starts loading up on the death tally pretty quickly.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Ahh, lovely lovely...

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:46 pm

In fantasy Epidemius turns a tough defensive nurgle army into an offensive juggernaught making them almost impossible to beat. For 135 points an a Hero slot he is one of the more broken units in the DoC book.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:02 pm

This guy is too big for normal base sizes. Should I leave him as is or but him on a resin third-party super large base?

Also, I glossed his wounds up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down