The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shit that pisses you off.

+10
feen039
rokassan
ShadowMaster
Autarch (CM)
Kyle
Hurricane
Dr. Love
luis the young
Ovich
Valhalla114
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shit that pisses you off. - Page 2 Empty Re: Shit that pisses you off.

Post by rokassan Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:27 pm

luis the young wrote:Only bad thing bout Miami is all this Gringos that refuse to leave.... give it up dudes !! Miami belongs to us Lationos !!!!!! Very Happy

So you guys want to run Miami into the ground like South and Central America and Cuba? Thats a shame.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:41 pm

I'm just visiting till I retire and take all that good money back to America. lol!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:52 pm

Hurricane wrote:I'm just visiting till I retire and take all that good money back to America. lol!

ROFL, good comeback Erick. lol!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:26 pm

Valhalla114 wrote:With the comment about hurricanes, the Miami building code is so much more strict than the Broward one. I couln't get paid enough to live in broward, friggin cardboard houses.

That shit should piss you guys off when your Broward homes are leveled.

And every year we see flooded neighborhoods all over Miami and bitchin about lost power, while us in Broward are watching it all on tv laughing clown

I rather not live in a third world country anyways.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:46 pm

OK wait till another Andrew wrecks your plywood homes. And I'm in Miami with my GENERATOR and BBQ making food in my house and you're fucked because you cardboard house fell over and killed your ass. Trust me, it's called a building code and Broward basically doesn't have one...Smile

The only neighborhoods that flood are sweetwater because they're ghetto like that.
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Sorry my house is mainly all brick and we have a stock pile of fuel and 8 generators in our warehouse for all our properties. We aren't idiots.

I lived in Puerto Rico for 14 years, we get hit with multiple hurricanes a year usually so we know all about buying the right kind of house and being prepared.

My house is nice and comfy and not stuck in some banana republic.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Most of Broward West of 75 was built post Andrew and is built to a higher standard and code than Dade county required for years.

I know both my old and current house are.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:18 pm

LOL, funny thing is... Broward = Miami. Same shit!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Keep telling yourself that.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Too bad my house in Costa Rica was hit by a massive 7.7 Earthquake and nothing happened. Suck on that.

I was born in PR too and I know what that's like. My brother was born during Hugo and el Aucilio in Rio Piedras was running on back up generators. But houses over there are built differently. The roofs here in South Florida are actually the complete opposite of what's hurricane proof. For this environment we need flat roofs, which is what 99% of houses in PR have.

Flame War!
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Flat roofs suck when your a kid and you lose your ball gets on top the house Very Happy

One of our properties is right on the beach and it's a little tank. We came to Florida not too long after Andrew and had family whose house got wrecked in the storm, so we were certain to find a good home here, my dad hated these stick homes so was picky with all his real estate.

We lived in Vegas for a few years as well and the houses over there are the flimsiest homes ever since the only bad thing to happen out there is that it rains.... like twice a year. Course any time it rained even lightly it was a massive disaster and people freaked.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Kyle wrote:Course any time it rained even lightly it was a massive disaster and people freaked.
So we're back to driving in Miami? nice Smile
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:05 pm

Yeah, its raining lets put on our hazard lights cause that's what we are supposed to do when it rains! That really pisses me off, if I didn't mind getting wet they would all be getting tickets!
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:37 pm

To add to the list, onlooker delays on highways.

Ok I can understand if the bodies and parts are all over the road.... cool.... but a fucking little fender bender? I was stuck in traffic for 45 minutes cause some dumb bitch was on the phone and took off some guys bumper? @%@!

It's a little accident, get over it and drive!
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Miami is a shit hole. The only gringos I know who like it here are the one's who grew up here. They're like a fucking retarded kid who likes vanilla, cause he's never tried rum raisin. Ignorance is bliss.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:30 am

Ovich wrote:Miami is a shit hole. The only gringos I know who like it here are the one's who grew up here. They're like a fucking retarded kid who likes vanilla, cause he's never tried rum raisin. Ignorance is bliss.

Stephan, I was born and raised here. A gringo through and through, as you know. this is one subject we are in 100% alignment on. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that even the food blows here.

Oh, I have one theat pisses me off....people that don't pull up into the middle of the intersection on a left hand turn. Also, people who don't understand a 4 way stop sign. Most people in miami would save a little money at the dealership if they asked to be credited for thier turn signals and have them removed, since they never use them. This is a hostile, hateful city. I wish I could warn all the people I like in miami ahead of time and then let it get wiped off the map. The only thing I can say miami has is hot chicks, but no more so than anywhere else I have been.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:49 am

South Florida is an aggressive area. I wouldn't say hateful, but definately fast moving and hectic. It makes you a leaner, meaner animal..... but I find that a good thing. When I visit other cities and less urban areas, I find myself at a mental edge due to my SoFla breed street smarts. Weather you realize it or not, you are all more alpha than the average american.

You know what does suck? Going to work in the freezing cold snow. Nice for skiing, but lame to drag yourself into sub tempatures just to earn a buck. That doesn't happen here! Sun, sun, and more f"in sun. Deal with the occational hurricane - you have enough warning, you local and educated, you should own some shutters..... should be no big deal.

You know what else sucks? Conservatives. Remember Daunte Culpepper and the other Viking players getting into trouble with a sex scandle? You know what happened? They got friction dances in front of other people! Egad! God forbid. Here you can enjoy a nice friction from a pro of friendly girl right on the dance floor and it is encouraged.

Another lame moment in life? Coming out of the club at 2am hungry with no options to eat because the entire hick town you live in is shut down for the night. Here you get 50 options for food at 4am, many served by fine assed latin honeys.

Move away and try it if you like, but I guarentee you'll miss a ton a great stuff we have here more than you realize. Are we in total paradise? No, but who is? This place rocks in my book and you guys are either inexperienced or nuts to think otherwise.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:08 am

No way man.

First of all, you can't compare Miami, a major metropolitan area, to some hick town. You have to compare it to other big cities. And based upon that comparison to cities like New York, Chicago, San Fran, Houston, Phily, and others.. this city blows.

Look at all those things you just talked about Bill.

Yeah, the winter sucks in northern cities, but the summer sucks down here. It's equal. But I appreciate the fall and spring in New York because of the change. Here you only have 2 settings - Sticky Ball sack hot with lots of rain.. or the comfortable winter, which lasts for 2 1/2 months.

Conservatives? Large cities have all the strip clubs, bars, and night clubs that Miami has. I went to a strip club in Hartford Conn. for christ sake and got a dance from a chick who ended up making me bust a nut she was rubbing so hard on me.

Same thing with your third comment. What large city doesn't have late night food?

The difference for me is several things. First.. when I'm in another city like SanFran, Chicgo, Seattle or New York.. I feel like I'm still in America. It's comfortable. Yeah I can still get good cuisine from other countries and meet interesting people from other cultures, but I still feel like I'm on home turf. In Miami, I honestly feel sometimes like I'm living in Cuba.

Miami ain't got no down town. It's down town is a ghetto. Go to Denver or Indianapolis or Nashville and you'll see a much better developed downtown. And why is that? This town's been around for a long time and the place is still an ass crack.

The driving. I've driven in New York, Chicago, D.C, SanFran, Seattle, and even in Italy. Miami is the worst driving I've seen anywhere. period.

So of course most people ask. Ovich, if you hate it so much, why do you still live here... love it or leave it. Unfortunately, my wife likes it. I don't hate miami so much that I'd leave my wife over it. !
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:51 am

Ovich wrote:Miami is a shit hole. The only gringos I know who like it here are the one's who grew up here. They're like a fucking retarded kid who likes vanilla, cause he's never tried rum raisin. Ignorance is bliss.

I dont like the people in Miami, but I do like vanilla .Does that make me retarded.Miami in and of its self isnt bad, its the lowlife trash that has slithered into this once fine city.Miami used to be an extension of the keys a tropical paradise in the united states. Then we started letting everyone and their sister come on over from south of the keys and now its a disgusting shit hole run like a banana republic. On Rum raisin,that flavor is fucking disgusting.Some drunk decided to pour rum into ice cream and put fucking raisins in it? He must have been drinking the rum.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:33 pm

I grew up in Kendall and I know what your speaking about - it is very latin. I've been out of Kendall for quite a bit. You only need to go about 30 minutes north to get the 'more american' feel your looking for.

Then you drive down to Kendall and see the family.

You can use that advice in your couples counseling sessions..... no charge. Wink
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:55 pm

The problem is when you go 30 minutes north you get the Florida Cracker, alligator wrestling, red neck, trailor park trash experience.

Damned if you do , damned if you don't.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:57 pm

Don't forget 30 minutes west too on 8th Street....alligator wraslin...
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:08 pm

You but at least there you get 8 dollar steak and lobster dinner.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Stop going to the shitty neighborhoods?
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2