The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tates tournament

+7
bayardnbk
Ovich
scurrdi
Autarch (CM)
The Eldar Guy
Dr. Love
luis the young
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tates tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: Tates tournament

Post by ShadowMaster Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Welcome to the board guys.

To correct Garry - I think we all had a great time. We were just discussing it went for each of us and the differences in how the tourney results play out.

We have a smaller group at Sunshine and we are pretty much all friends, so comp just became unneeded.

For the record -
I gave Garry a 7 on both sides and you got all of my opponent based votes.

I gave Eric a 7/7. I'd have gone higher on his Dwarves but he had the DoW SCs in there.

Frank I gave a 4/4 for the mistakes, debates, triple knights, and triple artillery. He did have a bunch of core and this could have been higher.

In hindsight, I should have brought a more friendly army to meet you guys for the first time.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Hey guys,

If we have a tournament at Joel's soon, maybe you all from up North can come down?

We can always use more people!
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:01 am

Should have used a friendlier army, oh Bill. Your a DoC player, I don't that army defines friendly very well Twisted Evil

Welcome to the forums gentlemen, glad to see some new faces around here. Might get me motivated again for the Bretonnians!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:06 am

I have 4 whfb armies Scur, 3 of which are fully painted - so I could have played something else.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:22 am

I wanna get my Skaven ready for the new book..but Jebus...300 models to paint, i get the shakes evrytime i even think about it.

I might paint my Bretonians, since they are less models and should be easier, gonna go with the Crusaders look, Plus, i wanna see how that nice Pegasus knight Model i got from Reaper looks painted, is a cool ass looking model.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:22 am

The reason I originally swapped for those Bretts was I thought they would be fun to paint. All the colors and pagentry (sp?) keeps it different for each model.

I'm about to tackle 36 Dryads and afterward I think afterward I may never want to paint brown again.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:49 am

Hehe, as soon as I come down to play Brets its like everyone's gonna have a Bretonnian army! Very Happy

Luis, lemme know in the next week or two when you get tired of them, I may want to procure some of them from ya.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:53 am

No - I traded mine to Luis.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2