The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khorne Berzerkers

+4
lordfairfax2001
rokassan
luis the young
Forcefed24
8 posters

Go down

Khorne Berzerkers Empty Khorne Berzerkers

Post by Forcefed24 Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:36 am

Man,

Despite the fact that the newest edition of the chaos codex took a lot of the flavor away from those marines, I must say that I do like Khorne Berzerkers. The amount of attacks they pour on is Viscious. After 2 or 3 close combats with my squad of Berzerkers, the sargeant in the squad never even had the chance to attack the enemy, because all had been layed low before he could. The Furous Charge works out fantastic, the ability to increase initiative and strength over a space marine force pays great dividends. I can only imagine what these beasts must have been like with the psycho charge at the beginning of each turn along with Khornate chainaxes. They assisted my tzeentch force with distinction, and I regret not having them earlier.

verry Niiice.....
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Khorne Berzerkers Empty Re: Khorne Berzerkers

Post by luis the young Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:43 am

People complaint about the chaos codex, yes they have no fluff anymore, but holly shit, they are sick mofos.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:47 am

no, they still have almost no options for your units. Lets not forget that.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:52 am

Rokassan wrote:no, they still have almost no options for your units. Lets not forget that.

you are just one bitter man Bill Smile
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:55 am

easy to say as an ork player.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:04 pm

Yes, yes it is Laughing
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:44 pm

Rokassan wrote:no, they still have almost no options for your units. Lets not forget that.

Let's see...they come with Bolter, and a bolt pistol and CCW standard...they are uber beasts...they can shoot AP3 bolters (if you pick he right power)....they can dish out 3-4 attacks a person (for regular Bezerkers)...THEY DON'T NEED EXTRA OPTIONS!!! THEY HAVE THEM ALL STANDARD!!!

Don't be so bitter Bill...just because they took all the fluff and fun out of the list... Very Happy Laughing Cool
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:48 pm

The eldar guy talking about cheeze... that's funny.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:50 pm

Ovich wrote:The eldar guy talking about cheeze... that's funny.

What??? 2 Wraithlords, 10 Wraitguard, an Avatar and something like 18 S6 AP2 shots in a standard 1850 list isn't cheesy!!! It's pure evil!!! Very Happy
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:04 pm

So yesterday i played against Eldar, i launched arround 30 orks at a falcon, warboss, 5 nobs all power claws and i had arround 7 boys on the back of the falcon.... 55 or so attacks later, the falcon was shaken and had lost one gun ...... WTF !? thank God my truk Kareeemed 18 inches away from his avatar when he killed my truck, and landed close to the falcon and i was able to unload 13 fearless orks and assault the back of the Falcon, or i may not even have gotten THOSE results out of it !!!

sooooo broken ... Very Happy
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:49 pm

Again, all of the people trying to equivocate for the castruated flavorless codex for CSM. We are not saying it isn't COMPETETIVE. We are saying it's Boring, and we would prefer CUSTOMIZATION as opposed to Gav thorpe deciding what my loadout for each veteran will be. Anyone that plays Chaos seems to understand, the ones that haven't run a chaos army don't quite get it.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:56 pm

Khorne berzerkers with FC and WS 5 are now unparallelled CC monsters.
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Necron Nodal Command Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:21 am

Talk about boring, try the Necrons and try coming up with a list that was at least a little different than the one you used yesterday. Every tournament i try to find a away to change my list n modify it to be a more well rounded list.
Necron Nodal Command
Necron Nodal Command
Neophyte

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:10 am

Necron Nodal Command wrote:Talk about boring, try the Necrons and try coming up with a list that was at least a little different than the one you used yesterday. Every tournament i try to find a away to change my list n modify it to be a more well rounded list.

Not sure who this was directed to, but my list IS a well rounded list, i got great firepower, very strong hand to hand, super mobility and good numbers. I have yet to loose a game using my mechanized orks (BROKEN!) the only one that has held me in check was you with your 2 monoliths and the never dying necrons Smile, and that game was a tie.

Once the new edition comes into effect and units block line of sight, i will be able to field foot slogging orks again behind a screen of 40 grots and 100 orks walking behind them Smile

Till then... Kult of Speed all the way baby !!!! ZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM !!!!!

and yes, im still tying to figure out how they worked into the chaos fluff all the chaos marines forgetting 10,000 years of experience and then not getting any vet skills .... lol
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Plague30 Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:57 am

so basically the reason the CSM Codex sucks is due to the loss of fluff (i.e., gods and vet skills and legion rules, etc.) and although the units remains strong, most CSM players will generally field the same army right? there will be little variations b/c now u can have nurgle powers in the same army as slaanesh powers? does that sound about right? those are the problems i see anyway.

and what's a better shooty unit - noise marines or Thousand Sons?
Plague30
Plague30
Traitor Marine

Number of posts : 192
Armies : Chaos
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:22 am

Shooty wise, I would say Noise marines are more effective. The sonic blasters are versatile......if they stand still they can fire 3 shots, if they move, 2.....plus that 5 initiative if they get charged doesn't hurt either.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAShakiraholic Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:43 pm

Thousand Sons still have AP3 bolters and that sorcerer with Bolt of Change....
ImAShakiraholic
ImAShakiraholic
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1255
Armies : Chaos, Tau, Eldar, Tyranids, Necrons, Space Marines :: Vampire Counts, Hordes of Chaos (Khorne)

http://www.40KWreckingCrew.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down