The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Mays Dead!! No More Oxy-Clean!

+3
luis the young
Ovich
scurrdi
7 posters

Go down

Billy Mays Dead!! No More Oxy-Clean! Empty Billy Mays Dead!! No More Oxy-Clean!

Post by scurrdi Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Thats right.

Billy Mays, the guy who screams in the commercials "OXY-CLEAN IS AMAZING!" the whole time?!?

He's dead!

Died of an Enlarged Heart over the weekend!

The world is coming to an end! Ahh!!!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Billy Mays Dead!! No More Oxy-Clean! Empty Re: Billy Mays Dead!! No More Oxy-Clean!

Post by Ovich Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:25 am

Don't forget that Farah Fawcett died the same day Jackson did.

Didn't get anywhere near as much press coverage, I guess because she had been battling cancer for some time.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Billy Mays Dead!! No More Oxy-Clean! Empty Re: Billy Mays Dead!! No More Oxy-Clean!

Post by luis the young Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:03 am

They are dropping like Flies !!

thats like 4 celebrities deaths in 1 month !!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:22 am

Celebs usually die in 3's, but Billy Mays just had to come in and toss one in for free!
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:32 am

"but wait..... there more!"
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ptlax23 Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:04 pm

at least we still have the SHAM WOW! guy, i feel he brings a lot more energy to the camera
ptlax23
ptlax23
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 126
Armies : Black Templars,Grey Knights, Skaven,Bretonnians
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:10 pm

damnit ! how the hell am I supposed to continue living my life w/o his revolutionary products !
Frantic
Frantic
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 762
Armies : WoTR: Gondor & Harad. AT-43:UNA & Red Blok. Battletech: Clan Jade Falcon & FedSuns.
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/djfrantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:12 pm

ptlax23 wrote:at least we still have the SHAM WOW! guy, i feel he brings a lot more energy to the camera

Sham Wow guy's career is pretty much over.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Kyle wrote:
ptlax23 wrote:at least we still have the SHAM WOW! guy, i feel he brings a lot more energy to the camera

Sham Wow guy's career is pretty much over.

You know..you beat up ONE hooker and all of a sudden your career goes down the drain !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Yeah, good to keep in Mind.

I was gonna try to convince Joel to hire Billy Mays to make a commerical for Sunshine. I thought it would have been great!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down