The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person?

+3
The Eldar Guy
Ovich
rokassan
7 posters

Go down

How will Javier Die after talking trash to the wrong person?

How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Vote_lcap0%How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Vote_lcap17%How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Vote_lcap8%How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Vote_lcap17%How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Vote_lcap33%How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Vote_lcap8%How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Empty How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person?

Post by rokassan Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:25 pm

We all know what a sarcastic prick Javier can be,how will he die if he fucks with the wrong person? Twisted Evil

Last edited by rokassan on Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Empty Re: How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person?

Post by rokassan Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:26 pm

I went with what id do...stab him in the anus.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person? Empty Re: How will Javier(Abbadon) Die after talking trash to the wrong person?

Post by Ovich Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:28 pm

His wife will poison his ass.... fo sho.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:22 pm

I went with the wife. Women can be downright nasty.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Well it can't be the wife because she doesn't speak english lol! So, I voted like Bill because one of these days Javy is going to say just the right thing.... And Bill's gonna snap. bom
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:47 pm

I think he did. That is why he did this poll. I do appreciate him not coming to my house and knifing me.

lol!
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 285
Armies : Infinity: Pan Oceania
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:05 am

I wouldnt want your family present. They deserve to enjoy life and live for a long time. You on the other hand......... Wink
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:27 am

i went with run over by a car..several times, just because my wife is latin and she says that if i ever
mess with her shes gonna "accidentidly" run me over a few times......

latin women can be evil !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:59 am

The wife running over a cheating husband, actually happen and she did it with step daughter in the car with her.

What a vision the daughter will have the rest of her life, her step mom killing (he didn't live) her biological father, sitting/driving right next her.

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Maybe she wanted him dead too.

Twisted Evil
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:13 am

This is a joke by the way. I'm just fucking with javi cuz he likes to fuck with people.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Wait? This is a joke?
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down