The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Hulk

4 posters

Go down

Space Hulk Empty Space Hulk

Post by Michaelharmon Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Hearing you can only buy it direct from GW but I put some money down with Joel for an order since he said he can get it. Anyone got the truth on this story so I don't miss out on getting it?
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Space Hulk Empty Re: Space Hulk

Post by Kyle Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:47 pm

Pretty sure GW retailers can get it too, but they got to preorder it to ensure they can get it.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:32 pm

Yeah its only 100 bucks! And a limited issue, so I hear.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:01 am

i call nids!
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 814
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://john80687.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:03 am

Just got in my copy from GW. Holy crap this is one heavy ass box. They used really nice thick heavy cardboard on this, quality is very nice.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 pm

How does the rule system look. Looking forward to trying it out.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:05 pm

Haven't looked at the rules yet, assume its same as the old game but just looked at the components quick so far. The figs are really nice and detailed and made of same plastic as the GW normal 40k figs.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down