The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill's painting blog

2 posters

Go down

Bill's painting blog Empty Bill's painting blog

Post by rokassan Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:49 am

Today after having my 4 month old son urinate on me as he slumbered on my chest like a little Cherrub I managed to Drybrush one stinking Jagdpanzer IV tank destroyer. I did manage to get in a game of Madden NFL 10 to advance my Fins to 10-4. I'm playing franchise mode. Tomorrow I will attempt to dip another tank...perhaps 2 if my wife doesn't nag me. Ill post more as I suffer.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bill's painting blog Empty Re: Bill's painting blog

Post by Garry Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:42 am

I can feel from were you are coming from. The one thing I can tell you is it gets beter and beter the older they get. I have 4 ranging from 18yrs to 24 yrs. The older they get the beter hobby stuff you will get on B-days fathers day and so forth. One x-mass they all pitched in and bought me 5,000 points of orc's.
Garry
Garry
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 233
Armies : Chaos, dark elf, Skaven, Ogre, Orc (fan & 40K) Brit, eldar, marines, high elf
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:14 am

Thats very true. My 2 1/2 year old enjoys my little men. He'll actually set them up in rows. Its a good start. In the future he'll be gaming with us.

This week I managed to assemble, prime and base most of my late war German troops. Great progress. Now you ask"Bill how did you manage this?" My response my wife went back to work. In conclusion its the wife that is the main culprit in fucking up my gaming. Not my wonderful sons. See even in infancy and childhood guys have that understanding and dont need constant attention.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:56 am

I get lucky I do most of my modeling when the wife is watching some dance or singing show. I sit in the lazy boy modeling while she watches those shows. I guess it works for her because I am in the same room. I just happy because I can get some modeling done.
Garry
Garry
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 233
Armies : Chaos, dark elf, Skaven, Ogre, Orc (fan & 40K) Brit, eldar, marines, high elf
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down