The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think should be used for Skaven slaves???

+2
luis the young
Garry
6 posters

Go down

What do you think should be used for Skaven slaves??? Empty What do you think should be used for Skaven slaves???

Post by Garry Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:39 pm

I want to use another race as slaves less problems when I do this. I use to use goblins but sold the orc army. Thinking about Empire free company or maybe dwarfs but the models look to clean, nurglings.

What do you think and what would you do with them. Need to make about 60 to 75.
Garry
Garry
Aspiring Champion

Male
Number of posts : 233
Armies : Chaos, dark elf, Skaven, Ogre, Orc (fan & 40K) Brit, eldar, marines, high elf
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

What do you think should be used for Skaven slaves??? Empty Re: What do you think should be used for Skaven slaves???

Post by luis the young Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:03 pm

I use a mix of Goblins and Skaven. hmm. zombies might look beaten enough to pass as slaves.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

What do you think should be used for Skaven slaves??? Empty Re: What do you think should be used for Skaven slaves???

Post by Garry Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:55 pm

IZombies sounds good, maybe some brits holly grail models they are pretty beaten also. Dwarf slayers with chains around there necks like dogs.

I really do not want to use skaven as slaves to much a pain. Other player not sure what the slave unit is and hell in my old age me srewing up and not remebering during game play.

And I really like the new army book great weapon teams.
Garry
Garry
Aspiring Champion

Male
Armies : Chaos, dark elf, Skaven, Ogre, Orc (fan & 40K) Brit, eldar, marines, high elf

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Flagellants also make good slaves, just need to cut some of the flails away.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:51 pm

See that good idea I almost want to have a few differnt ones just to truely insult the other races out there.... Twisted Evil
Garry
Garry
Aspiring Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:28 pm

The Bretonnian Archer or Men-At-Arms sprue can be modified to look pretty ragged.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:35 am

Maybe Gnoblars? you don't see them that much, and the fluff would sort of make sense.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:12 pm

Gnoblers that would be good I have about 50 I have not done anything with from my Ogre days.

They would fir perfect size wise and fluff thanks...
Garry
Garry
Aspiring Champion

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt1785 Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Gnoblars, Flagellants, Dwarves, Goblins, anything pretty much without armor will work well. I'd stear away from Zombies just because they look too bad to be in the slaves. But I myself am going to be investing in some dwarves to take along because you can easily beat them up as in cutting into their armor, drilling holes through their weaponry and what-not, and it's fluffy to see a bunch of wee dwarves amongst the broken Skaven. Goblins is also a very fluffy choice.

Matt1785
Cultist

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryb Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:09 am

Can't you buy a bag of zombies for like a dollar or two.

Just put them on a GW base, base coat them white, dip in yea old furniture stain, a little dry brush, bang, good to go.

JerryB
jerryb
jerryb
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1451
Armies : AT-43, Pyrates, Battle Tech
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down