The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Table-Top Next Game.... soon?

+2
spazfrag666
scurrdi
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vampire Table-Top Next Game.... soon? Empty Vampire Table-Top Next Game.... soon?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:51 pm

CANCELED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE: the game is still alive but we can't run while half our players our working 12 hour shifts. This game is NOT dead. You got your way tau king so stop sending me hate e-mail. Its simply going into my spam folder.

On Wed the 27th, 6:30PM I will be running a Vampire Table Top RPG (Requiem) at Sunshine Games. I have four players and need one more. This is a very simple game, great for new-comers. I have all the dice and books that will be needed

The game is set in london, your character must be a young newly embraced character with a reason to be in london. All bloodlines accepted but if you want something really unusual, please let me know in advance.

Plenty of space will be available. I am willing to pay for the table if necessary

PM me for more info

PLEASE do not post here unless you are interested in playing, if you have a complaint, PM me and I promise I will get back to you.

Last Game Synopsis:
The previous game ended on a cliffhanger when the oldest ventrue of the group attacked the prince of underground london. The party then managed to drive him into torper but not after some infighting between the nosforatu and the party (and one failed diablorie). The noforatu fled with the princes body to a nearby panic room where resusitated him and made a secret alliance pact.

The group met up again at the Lady's Elysium only to find her displeased with them. They set off to repay a "debt" owed to the lady for screwing up her attempts at diplomatic relations with the under ground prince. She sent the party to portsmith via train to find the source of the strike force that wiped out the vampires of undergound.

Also at elysium: Bobby Butchers wanted more information from the group about VII. He explained the legends of the kindrid culling of 250 years ago and his fears of its return. He provided a flask of evil black goo, claiming it would kill kindrid on contact.

On the train to portsmith which was arranged by the lady, the group met two human salesmen who are renown to the london kindred for the sale of plasma packets. (A most difficult thing to pull off due to inventory regulation). The nosferatu drank a free sample and others in the party took some samples with them. The group arrived at Portsmith and immediately set off to the known address of an animal processing plant listed the I.D.s of the strike force members.

They found a fortified factory surrounded by werewolf packs, spirits, and guarded by maybe 40 armed humans. So they snuck in. Another cliffhanger to end the night on.

One other note: Mike had to leave early. That means I got to say what happened to his character. While the group was in elysium, Mike's gangrel's girl met four other gangrel vampires who have formed a punk-rock hooligan band named RANCID TACO. You see, she has a thing for vampires: a kindrid fetish. She went home with them where she rode the RANCID TACO train all night.

Hope to hear from all of you soon

Justin "That Stoopid Vampire Guy" Page

Last edited by Justin Page on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 9 times in total

Back to top Go down

Vampire Table-Top Next Game.... soon? Empty Re: Vampire Table-Top Next Game.... soon?

Post by scurrdi Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:30 pm

Are you allowing people to do the Mage stuff?

I've always been interested in that aspect of it, at least for me.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Vampire Table-Top Next Game.... soon? Empty Re: Vampire Table-Top Next Game.... soon?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:49 pm

Hmmmmm Tell me why vampires would not eventually eat your character and work with him long term and I will say maybe. The UK is very magic heavy and it would be an interesting addition.

I'm hesitant.... but the more I think about it the better it sounds. We would need a really good reason for this to work but I have an idea though. the game will start with the lady of the city putting a team together to investigate a.... problem which may or may not involve mages. Perhaps you could be dominated by the lady. That takes away free will but it would fit. Maybe you have a magic that somehow interacts with the vamps that would make them okay with you but thats a stretch. (hocus-pocus: water to blood)

Why would your mage want to be with the undead and how did he become involved? undead ex-wife? Morbidly curious?

If you can explain why your character is hanging with the undead then I'm okay with it. That said, if one of the other players loses control and bites you, don't blame me.

Back to top Go down

Post by spazfrag666 Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:34 pm

man a mage for a ghoul would be pretty bad ass

DIBS!!

spazfrag666
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 99
Armies : O&G,chaos dwarves,Ogre kingdoms
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:55 pm

I've never played Vampire before, Justin you mind getting there early so you can teach me the basic rules of the game? I've played the white wolf system before so im familiar with that, but not the general lore and story.
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 344
Armies : Orks, Empire, Imperial Guard (WIP)
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Dr. Love wrote:I've never played Vampire before, Justin you mind getting there early so you can teach me the basic rules of the game? I've played the white wolf system before so im familiar with that, but not the general lore and story.

No problem! I will be heading over as soon as the air force lets me off (Or I can sneak out). I hope to be there around 5ish.

I would recommend you buy the book if you have the cash but if not, no worries. London is not in the book, and we can make your character ignorant to requiem culture if thats what you prefer.

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:13 pm

I will think about it me thinks

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by spazfrag666 Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:58 pm

does anyone have the requiem book on pdf?

spazfrag666
Traitor Guardsman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:35 pm

I don't, but I will have all the books there on wednesday. Are you interest in playing?

Back to top Go down

Post by spazfrag666 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:02 pm

its me serg by the way

spazfrag666
Traitor Guardsman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:36 pm

spazfrag666 wrote:its me serg by the way

Whoops. My mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:45 am

Still undecided about if I want to play or not.

Well, let me re-clarify. I want to play, I'm just not sure if I can dedicate the time needed to play.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:21 am

scurrdi wrote:Still undecided about if I want to play or not.

Well, let me re-clarify. I want to play, I'm just not sure if I can dedicate the time needed to play.

We would love to have you play but if not, no problem. I have four players so you won't let anyone down if you can't make it.

Your character could always wonder off to do your own thing and skip a week. Also, this is a bi-weekly game too, remember. The last thing I want is for this to get massive, I wake up at 5am on Wednesdays for work.

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Hmm... good thing to note then. The missing a week here or there bit...

Ok, I will try to write something up and send it to you via PM or email and we'll go from there (once I make a decision of course!)

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:29 pm

I will have quick reference flash cards of all disciplines for each player to keep on wednesday. so no need to study up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tau king Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Haha nobody showed

Tau king
Troll
Troll

Number of posts : 31
Armies : Tau
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:04 pm

Tau king wrote:Haha nobody showed
and thus the ban-hammer strikes.
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Thank God no less

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Game was fun!

Thanks again for running it Justin
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:35 pm

The game went great. We had five including the GM. I will post a synopsis when I have the energy.

Back to top Go down

Post by spazfrag666 Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:27 am

game rocked,

also i have all the books on pdf so bring your flash drive if you want em

spazfrag666
Traitor Guardsman

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:20 am

Synopsis:

Four vampires deemed expendable by the Lady of London were sent to investigate the disappearance of kindred of the London Underground. The Lady gave the group a golden seal of her station as an introduction and to re-establish diplomatic ties if possible. Overground and underground had been in a cold war for over a century and if underground had been weakened, she meant to exploit it.

The group braved the underground until reaching Kings Cross Station where they followed some kindric symbols to the prince's lair. During the trek no underground kindred were to be seen. Soon after they reached the prince's liar, the group found 11 former ghouls in extreme withdrawal. Unable to get any sense of what happened other then that a calamity occurred, the group DOminated a few ghouls into guiding the group to the Prince's court. The remaining ghouls followed, keeping well back from the nightmare visage of the nosferoutu

Upon reaching the executive offices that serve as court/home to the Underground prince, the group was attacked by a group of mortals who were apparently in the prince's office. The group made mincemeat of the mortals (THe youngest Ventrue cutting them down with duel pistols) but not before being beset upon by the hungry, aging, almost-ghouls desperate to get a drop of vampire blood. The group gangrel who was overwhelmed (despite ripping apart several enemies bare-handed) and was covered by the hungry ghouls but two nightmare wielding vampires forced them to flee.

After investigating the bodies, the group found threat the gunmen were all from Portsmouth. The group discovered a bank vault in the back of the office complex which they were able to use a hacked password on. inside was the prince, newly out of torpor, feeding on the last mortal assailant. The prince, seemingly vaguely depressed, told the group that mortal kill teams followed his subject and killed them no matter where they fled. It was like they knew where to find them. With that information, even mortals posed a threat to the 52 kindred of underground. Believing himself the last of his domain, the prince thanked the group for their help, puffed some majesty discipline and calmly walked away. As he attempted to leave the oldest Ventrue shot him in the back of the head. The former prince got angry....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Love Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:47 pm

Game is still on, yes?
Dr. Love
Dr. Love
Dark Apostle

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:49 pm

yes sir. Wear something sexy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Last Game Synopsis:

The previous game ended on a cliffhanger when the oldest ventrue of the group attacked the prince of underground london. The party then managed to drive him into torper but not after some infighting between the nosforatu and the party (and one failed diablorie). The noforatu fled with the princes body to a nearby panic room where resusitated him and made a secret alliance pact.

The group met up again at the Lady's Elysium only to find her displeased with them. They set off to repay a "debt" owed to the lady for screwing up her attempts at diplomatic relations with the under ground prince. She sent the party to portsmith via train to find the source of the strike force that wiped out the vampires of undergound.

Also at elysium: Bobby Butchers wanted more information from the group about VII. He explained the legends of the kindrid culling of 250 years ago and his fears of its return. He provided a flask of evil black goo, claiming it would kill kindrid on contact.

On the train to portsmith which was arranged by the lady, the group met two human salesmen who are renown to the london kindred for the sale of plasma packets. (A most difficult thing to pull off due to inventory regulation). The nosferatu drank a free sample and others in the party took some samples with them. The group arrived at Portsmith and immediately set off to the known address of an animal processing plant listed the I.D.s of the strike force members.

They found a fortified factory surrounded by werewolf packs, spirits, and guarded by maybe 40 armed humans. So they snuck in. Another cliffhanger to end the night on.

One other note: Mike had to leave early. That means I got to say what happened to his character. While the group was in elysium, Mike's gangrel's girl met four other gangrel vampires who have formed a punk-rock hooligan band named RANCID TACO. You see, she has a thing for vampires: a kindrid fetish. She went home with them where she rode the RANCID TACO train all night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next