The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 Forge World tanks with Alpha Hulls and Ryza Turrets

+2
Michaelharmon
luis the young
6 posters

Go down

10 Forge World tanks with Alpha Hulls and Ryza Turrets Empty 10 Forge World tanks with Alpha Hulls and Ryza Turrets

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:15 am

A pet project nearing completion. I still need 3 hell-hounds. Pics got cut a little, just click on them to get the full picture

FW Hydra:
Photobucket

Average tank:
Photobucket

Dakka Dakka:
Photobucket

FW Cyclops
Photobucket

All together:
Photobucket

Back to top Go down

10 Forge World tanks with Alpha Hulls and Ryza Turrets Empty Re: 10 Forge World tanks with Alpha Hulls and Ryza Turrets

Post by luis the young Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Thats an impressive collection of tanks there, Ghazgkull would love to give them a PowerKlaw hug.

I like how they all look to be part of the same Squadron and blend in well with each other
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

10 Forge World tanks with Alpha Hulls and Ryza Turrets Empty Re: 10 Forge World tanks with Alpha Hulls and Ryza Turrets

Post by Michaelharmon Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:55 pm

Interesting color scheme. Nice to see something different. Good job.
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:03 pm

wat is the cyclops?
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 814
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://john80687.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Autarch (CM) Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:45 pm

hivefleet psychodelic wrote:wat is the cyclops?

A remote controlled demolition carrier, iirc.

Much like the Goliath or Borgward B IV used in WWII.
Autarch (CM)
Autarch (CM)
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 452
Armies : WHFB: Greenskins, Wood Elves | FoW: Wermacht Heer | WM/H: Blindwater Congregation

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:34 am

Very nice work
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakai Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:40 am

nice....now when we going to see them take the to board???
Dakai
Dakai
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:26 pm

Dakai wrote:nice....now when we going to see them take the to board???

I have stopped playing locally with the exception of a few games with mike harmon. I still paint. It goes in phases where I will play constantly for three months then not at all for six.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelharmon Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:11 pm

I feel so loved... I'm an exception;)
Michaelharmon
Michaelharmon
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 613
Armies : Black Templar, Grey Knight Terminator Squad, Imperial Gaurd Leman Russ support tanks and Hellhammer, THunderbolt Imperial Navy Flier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down