The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling Dark Elves Battalion Box mostly still on sprues and chaos/ BUYING: dark eldar

Go down

Selling Dark Elves Battalion Box mostly still on sprues and chaos/ BUYING: dark eldar Empty Selling Dark Elves Battalion Box mostly still on sprues and chaos/ BUYING: dark eldar

Post by CesarLop Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:29 pm

I am selling the Dark Elves battalion box

This box contains 53 multi-part plastic models, including: 12 Dark Elf Warriors with spear and shield, 16 Dark Elf Warriors with repeater crossbow, 20 Corsairs and 5 Cold One Knights. Included in the box are 48 20mm square and five 25mm x 50mm bases.

Chaos Space Marines. lots of special weapons 2 obliterators, 1 Deamon Prince, 2 rhinos, 1 damaged land raider( 1 TL las cannon has broken off.) 1 Predator annihilator,1 predator destructor. 1 dreadnought, 30 Chaos space marines with various weapons. Chaos hounds i use as lesser deamons. . lots and lots of heavy weapons. a bit box with so many unfinished models you could probably make 12-16 Chaos Space Marines with special weapons you can sift though. 4 aspiring champs with powerfist 1 tzeetch Aspring champ, and kharn the betrayer. mixed of painted unpainted. worn condition.

I am looking for both cash and models. Looking for Dark Eldar.

i am looking to sell the battle box as one for about 45$ half its original price still on sprue exepct for 7 spear men and 1 cold one knight.

as for the chaos. you can buy models individually. im not looking for any set price and all prices are open for negotiation.

contact me at TTaberis@hotmail.com that is also my MSN IM name. or call 786 294 5191 any time between 4pm-10pm, text any time.
I will update this tread as items become unavailable.

CesarLop
Slave

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Back to top Go down