The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which ones better TK or WoC and why

4 posters

Go down

Which ones better TK or WoC and why Empty Which ones better TK or WoC and why

Post by King Hiss Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Im new to the game and looking for a solid army so wat do you think about Tomb Kings and Warriors of Chaos.

King Hiss
Traitor Guardsman

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Which ones better TK or WoC and why Empty Re: Which ones better TK or WoC and why

Post by ShadowMaster Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:14 pm

I've always wanted to give the WoC all moster list a try. It looks cool.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Which ones better TK or WoC and why Empty Re: Which ones better TK or WoC and why

Post by luis the young Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:11 am

Tomb Kings old codex, WoC new codex. I play TKs, but the WoC are more competetive right now, the TK codex is OLD.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:54 am

Ancient even farao
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:47 pm

I play WOC and I would say that it has more variety in terms of competitive builds, although I've never played a WOC infantry army.

Tomb Kings have to take a lot of magic to be competitive IMO.

On the other hand, the Tomb Kings are gonna have a new book with some new figs much much sooner than WOC will and with the power creep, that means, more likely than not, that they'll become more competitive.

If I had to chose between the two, I'd go with the TKs since they'll have a new book coming out sooner than later.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum