The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which ones better TK or WoC and why

2 posters

Go down

Which ones better TK or WoC and why Empty Which ones better TK or WoC and why

Post by King Hiss Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:04 pm

I want to start an army and im not sure of which is a more solid army?

King Hiss
Traitor Guardsman

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Which ones better TK or WoC and why Empty Re: Which ones better TK or WoC and why

Post by Ovich Sat May 15, 2010 10:47 am

This is like comparing apples to oranges. The answer to this question is entirely subjective and only you can answer it based on your preference in playing style, aesthetics, and background of each army.

Start simple.. do you like the imagery of mummies, skeletons, and bone scorpions., or do you like the imagery of Grisly Warriors, barbarians, and nasty beasts of war. ?

In terms of game play, do you like a "in your face" I'm going to steamroll you with Close Combat type of army, or do you like a more subtle army with shooting, magic, and maneuvering as key components. ?

Lastly.. go to the store and look at the models. Do you like the workmanship of the more recently release WOC stuff, or do you still like the look of the older release Tomb King stuff?

If your asking about which is better in terms of competitive play, I would say that WOC are easier for a beginner to use, but can be equally vicious in the hands of a veteran gamer. Tomb Kings are more difficult for beginners , but once again, if played by a veteran can be very difficult to deal with .

So don't just consider which is more powerful... look at the other things that are important to you before you go spending any money.

Also, as, we've said before, you may want to wait until 8th edition to see how the rules will affect your army of choice.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum