The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Ruling on Invocation of Nehek

2 posters

Go down

Possible Ruling on Invocation of Nehek Empty Possible Ruling on Invocation of Nehek

Post by Ovich Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:24 am

I picked up on this Pod cast last night

http://www.podhammer.net/

Fast Foward about 15 min through and they talk about Alessio Cavatore proclaiming that Innvocation can be cast into combat.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Possible Ruling on Invocation of Nehek Empty Re: Possible Ruling on Invocation of Nehek

Post by lordfairfax2001 Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:18 am

To further clarify, I thought I'd copy the quote here:

Podhammer Interview with Alessio wrote:This is one of the FAQs I’m compiling. The last paragraph of the text strongly implies that you can cast it into combat, but does not actually state it.

The FAQ clarifies that the spell can be cast into combat.

Alessio

So, as I suspected, a FAQ should be coming out that lets a VC player cast Invocation into combat...there you go Max...go out and have a blast with your VC army!!! Until we see otherwise, I would recommend using this interpretation for tournaments and other games.
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down