The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's next?

2 posters

Go down

Who's next? Empty Who's next?

Post by Hurricane Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:32 am

I got my first victory last Wed night at my house against Henry and his Tomb King Army. Guess that makes my Lizards 1-0! I would like to set something up this weekend, Fri night, Sat. (anytime), or Sunday Afternoon. I am also going to get Henry onto this forum.

Eric
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Who's next? Empty Re: Who's next?

Post by luis the young Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:06 pm

hmm, im starting to collect a Tomb King army, but never played them nor have i seen anyone palying them, they look strong as hell, but on 2000+ games, anything under that and they suffer.
how did henry looked with them ? is he selling them ? Very Happy
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:58 pm

I don't think he is selling. They were dangerous. Their magic phase can be nasty. He played with a special character. Some Female caster. I didnt catch the name, but her one spell was un dispellable. It was definately a fun game though.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down