The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for FoW SS troops.

3 posters

Go down

Looking for FoW SS troops. Empty Looking for FoW SS troops.

Post by rokassan Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Ive begun work on 101st Schwere SS Panzer Abletung(Heavy SS Tiger Company) with Wittman(I bought the boxed set many moons ago). I need SS troops. I have all kinds of shit for trade...40k Chaos and Misc stuff and FoW Stuka's still in box. PM me and we'll make a deal. Before I buy stuff Id rather trade with someone who needs some of this extra stuff I got. Talk to me people.

Actually I have a lot of extra shit period, If your looking for stuff PM me ...maybe I have it. I have a dump load of extra Chaos stuff and some space marine crap as well. Times are tough and prices are high...we need to trade and buy amongst ourselves.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for FoW SS troops. Empty Re: Looking for FoW SS troops.

Post by Vycem Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:28 am

That's funny, I just finished putting together my first FoW army...Wittman's 101st Schewere SS Panzer army. Man, that boxed set is such a good deal.

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:50 am

Soooooo...... when are we playing?
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:36 am

Ive offered many times, your too Lazy to wake up before noon. Shocked
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:16 pm

rokassan wrote:Ive offered many times, your too Lazy to wake up before noon. Shocked

Too bad I was referring to Endre and not you Bill Rolling Eyes . Either way, the summer has hit and no games can be played at your house Crying or Very sad .
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:29 pm

I would love to play, but as my other thread says, I'm currently car less so I can't grace Joel with my presence. Sadness ensues...

and I want to learn how to play, too! The car literally died the day before I put my entire army in protective foam and was going to post on the forums looking for a tutorial game this weekend.

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:50 pm

KingdomCome wrote:
rokassan wrote:Ive offered many times, your too Lazy to wake up before noon. Shocked

Too bad I was referring to Endre and not you Bill Rolling Eyes . Either way, the summer has hit and no games can be played at your house Crying or Very sad .

Well you didnt specify did you. You couldnt wake up to come by anyhow. You need your 16 hours of beauty sleep. Rolling Eyes
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:12 pm

rokassan wrote:
KingdomCome wrote:

Well you didnt specify did you. You couldnt wake up to come by anyhow. You need your 16 hours of beauty sleep. Rolling Eyes
Rolling Eyes
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down