The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity - In Video

2 posters

Go down

Infinity - In Video Empty Infinity - In Video

Post by Kyle Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Know there was some interest by some folks on Infinity, and some who found the game to seem complex, but the company is now putting out some nice videos on the game line. The videos offer nice visuals with game play examples and backgrounds that give you helpful overview of the game. They just started and have been putting up videos regularly in spanish and english. Check them out here: https://www.youtube.com/user/CorvusBelliSLL#p/u

Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Infinity - In Video Empty Re: Infinity - In Video

Post by NidVader Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:49 pm

The game rocks and has some extremely nice models for a tabletop game. Personally, I think the models are the ones out there for any game. It plays as small skirmishes and the rules are very easy to follow.

CorvusBell offers all of the their ruleboosk for free on their website. Man, you just cant beat that.

I am dying to get into this game if I can convince my brother to stop buyin so many GW armies.

Just my 2cents

NidVader
Neophyte

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down