The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be placing a big order of minis today when i get back from lunch if anyone wants in

2 posters

Go down

I'll be placing a big order of minis today when i get back from lunch if anyone wants in Empty I'll be placing a big order of minis today when i get back from lunch if anyone wants in

Post by acidchalk (erick) Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:14 am

http://comixininos.com ordering from this site. They have a nice apothecary and halfing chef and shit. I'm going on my lunch break so if anyone wants anything try to post on here within the next hour or two so i can get it for ya on my order and save us some shipping.

acidchalk (erick)
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 131
Armies : Necron, Eldar, Tau, Dark Eldar
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

I'll be placing a big order of minis today when i get back from lunch if anyone wants in Empty Re: I'll be placing a big order of minis today when i get back from lunch if anyone wants in

Post by Dan Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:54 pm

I'm looking at the site right now. Great website! Sorry I caught this post so late. Can't wait to see the cool stuff you got.
Dan
Dan
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

I'll be placing a big order of minis today when i get back from lunch if anyone wants in Empty Re: I'll be placing a big order of minis today when i get back from lunch if anyone wants in

Post by acidchalk (erick) Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:55 pm

yeah that apothecary was like 4 bux!

acidchalk (erick)
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:57 pm

They even sell G.I.Joes!? How weird & cool is that?

That's a good price, what company is she from? The site lists different manufacturers.
Dan
Dan
Traitor Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by acidchalk (erick) Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:02 pm

I got these

I'll be placing a big order of minis today when i get back from lunch if anyone wants in Dr_Frankenmuller
I'll be placing a big order of minis today when i get back from lunch if anyone wants in Mino
I'll be placing a big order of minis today when i get back from lunch if anyone wants in Troll%20pintat
I'll be placing a big order of minis today when i get back from lunch if anyone wants in Impact_halfling_cocinero

And i also ordered a batch of the bases i used on my ogre if you need any.

acidchalk (erick)
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by acidchalk (erick) Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Yeah he carries stuff for tons of manufacturers and sells it all for them. Guy hooked me up and sent me some weather dice. I'll bring em sunday.

acidchalk (erick)
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:10 pm

Oh those are way cool! The Doc is great. The Troll & Minotaur are bad ass. The halfling chef is cooking great...Hot dogs, Hot dogs? Is that the "delicious food" that the chef is cooking that will cause your team to get rerolls & mine to lose them?!? What an outrage! My elves scoff at the mystery meat in those dogs. Maybe if he was cooking some lobster or colby beef, yeah BUT Hot dogs? Get outta here little halfling dude!
Dan
Dan
Traitor Captain

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by acidchalk (erick) Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:15 pm

HAHAHA

acidchalk (erick)
Traitor Marine

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down