The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Eldar Leaked Pic* Updated more non blurry

+5
The Eldar Guy
Kyle
luis the young
KingdomCome
jspyd3rx
9 posters

Go down

Dark Eldar Leaked Pic* Updated more non blurry Empty Dark Eldar Leaked Pic* Updated more non blurry

Post by jspyd3rx Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:46 am

https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/w9wu3b.jpg
http://www.lexingtonnet.com/deldar.jpg

Clean pics to be shown this Sunday at UK Games day.

Last edited by jspyd3rx on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
jspyd3rx
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2009-10-10

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar Leaked Pic* Updated more non blurry Empty Re: Dark Eldar Leaked Pic* Updated more non blurry

Post by KingdomCome Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:08 pm

At least they look good.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar Leaked Pic* Updated more non blurry Empty Re: Dark Eldar Leaked Pic* Updated more non blurry

Post by luis the young Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:42 pm

They are still gay Elves, the spikes just means that they can do each other with their armor.
Kinda like the Dragon Princess Elves for fantasy and their Dildo Saddles.."run ..run faster my steed!"

Orks ftw !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:50 pm

Rumors are they are retconning them into more chaos like themes.
jspyd3rx
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Eh, they have always been chaos like. They live in Hellraiser land and have a holiday of murder
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:04 pm

They are probably gonan be stoopid broken. At least i wont have to look at 27 DarkLances in a 2500 point game anymore.

They need to redo Orks and bring back the good ol days of 2nd edition and Power Armor Orks !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:23 pm

I don't think anyone has issues with Orks at the moment. Get more Battlewagons with DeffRollas Luis.
jspyd3rx
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:26 pm

luis the young wrote:They are probably gonan be stoopid broken. At least i wont have to look at 27 DarkLances in a 2500 point game anymore.

They need to redo Orks and bring back the good ol days of 2nd edition and Power Armor Orks !

You mean 27 dark lances in a 1500pt game.

Its hard to build a DE list over 2000pts
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by chef xenos Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:13 pm

luis the young wrote:They are still gay Elves, the spikes just means that they can do each other with their armor.
Kinda like the Dragon Princess Elves for fantasy and their Dildo Saddles.."run ..run faster my steed!"

Orks ftw !

luis
you mistyped that ,i belive you was meaning to type 'nids ftw'
chef xenos
chef xenos
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 814
Armies : {40k and apoc units} tyranids,gene-cult,exocrine,dominatrix,fortress of faith {bfg}tyranids {battletech} void-stalkers(merc/pirates)
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://john80687.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakai Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:30 am

damn it, great another army i might have to get
Dakai
Dakai
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:17 pm

I just hoped my existing dark eldar don't look too weird with them. Never mind that I have more old skool raiders than I can shake a stick at!

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jspyd3rx Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:46 am

http://www.lexingtonnet.com/deldar.jpg
Neat!
jspyd3rx
jspyd3rx
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Garm Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:48 pm

I saw it on 4chan/tg/ earlier, rumor about the fluff:

The Dark Eldar finally figured out that dicking around in Commorragh all damn day will eventually lead to them dying out, so they're going on the offensive. Conquering planets, subjugating populations, etc.

So now imperial citizens can look forward to being raped and tortured in the comfort of their own homes. Neat!
Garm
Garm
Traitor Marine

Male
Number of posts : 137
Armies : 40k: Orks, Dark Eldar - Fantasy: Beastmen
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down