The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?

4 posters

Go down

Which day for weekly Fantasy?

What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?  Vote_lcap0%What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?  Vote_lcap13%What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?  Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?  Vote_lcap25%What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?  Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?  Vote_lcap62%What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?  Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?  Empty What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?

Post by scurrdi Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:39 pm

I haven't spoken to Joel about this so I don't know his day to day schedule (I know a little bit of it). I've listed some options below in a poll. The idea would be to have it just like the 40k Wednesday is, where it's generally open, friendly games. Perhaps we could work in a little league or campaign or something, but lets get a day of the week set first.

Some dates have been excluded as follows:

Wednesdays: 40k Night, which is sporadic with attendance. Would not want to have the fight of "which system gets priority" since some weeks, it's like 20 people, some weeks it's like 4.

Fridays: Magic Night, and Joel always gives them priority (more money).

Saturdays: Generally Board Games and 40k Tournament days and Magic Release Days. Too many events and people on this day to have a regular schedule, so advised against.

Post it up and lets come to an agreement so we can make this happen!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?  Empty Re: What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?

Post by scurrdi Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:40 pm

I voted for Thursdays as for me, it is a day that I think I can make fairly regularly and also, it is the same day as FOW, so I can go and play either game system.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?  Empty Re: What day is best for a "Fantasy" day?

Post by luis the young Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:58 pm

I voted Sunday, is the day that was generaly used for WFB, and the best day for me to make it.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincilla767 Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:07 pm

I vote Thursday, since i cant make it sat or sundays
Quincilla767
Quincilla767
Traitor Guardsman

Male
Number of posts : 111
Armies : Tau, Daemon hunters, Dark Elves
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice_Runt Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:27 pm

luis the young wrote:I voted Sunday, is the day that was generaly used for WFB, and the best day for me to make it.

i voted for sunday. I like the whole day to play not a night savvy??
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice_Runt Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:28 am

so me and luis got a game in on sunday.
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down