The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lil help on the next round of ard boyz

4 posters

Go down

Lil help on the next round of ard boyz  Empty Lil help on the next round of ard boyz

Post by King Hiss Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:21 pm

hey guys i need a little help on the next round of ard boyz i wanna run either a bret army, empire army, vampire army, or tomb king army thing is i need to practice i was way to rusty and want ur opinnions on all the armys i mentioned

King Hiss
Traitor Guardsman

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Lil help on the next round of ard boyz  Empty Re: Lil help on the next round of ard boyz

Post by scurrdi Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Do you have the models for all of those armies?

I don't think they allow any proxies at Hard Boyz, especially for the second round.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Lil help on the next round of ard boyz  Empty Re: Lil help on the next round of ard boyz

Post by ShadowMaster Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:29 am

Ard Boyz is an official GW event, so you can't proxy.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by King Hiss Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:23 pm

yea thats y im probly gonna play my lizzies but even still i just dnt have a 3000 point army with no proxys my 2 main armys are the woc with a couple sarus warriors and my lizzies have woc in it so yea and as for the empire and brets the are proxy army for funn friendly game i do have plenty of undead stuff just not the vc book or the new tk waiting for that so yea i can only play either lizzies woc or one of the undead need to get the new books cus i only got an old tk book need the new one or the vc so yea
by the way want to c if any one can play fantasy this weekend cus i wanna lil practice still way to rusty on the rules

King Hiss
Traitor Guardsman

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowMaster Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Slipping the one guy in isn't a huge deal, but playing your Lizzies as VC or such is something you can't do.

I think the list you ran was good.

Maybe adjust to move some skinks to scouts to lower your deployment count and get them to their war machine targets faster.
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by King Hiss Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:22 pm

lol i need lots of practice by the way i got bout
100 skellys 3 charoits nd 6 undead cav. and bout 4 undead characters
24 saurus warriors 24 skinks a steg. and carny. 16 cold ones
12 choas warriors 20 marauders 5 cknights 1 character on foot 10 dogs
bout 100 dwarfs an organ gun and a cannon
60 night goblins 2 characters
3 orc characters
thats all i have so idk wat to really do
if i play lizzies im gonna hav to put a coulpe of woc modles in there nd if i play woc then i need to use the saurus
if i play undead as i mentiond earlyer i need to buy the codex for one of the 2 either it be the vc or new tk
as for the others i normally use them as proxys wen playing a freindly game nd i need extras
so any ideas on wat i could do i like the woc a lot thats my main army while lizzies is my secondary army and my undead ive really never used much iv been wanting to just havent got round to it

King Hiss
Traitor Guardsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice_Runt Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:39 pm

i thought in ard boyz you where not allowed to you proxies
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down