The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a MMO has such pretty players, will you play it?

+3
Vycem
rokassan
robinKarl
7 posters

Go down

If a MMO has such pretty players, will you play it? Empty If a MMO has such pretty players, will you play it?

Post by robinKarl Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:18 am

From: http://fan.co.91.com/community/other/pretty-co-players,1.shtml

If a MMO has such pretty players, will you play it? 130579573135b

If a MMO has such pretty players, will you play it? 130566096979b

Will you?

robinKarl
Neophyte

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Back to top Go down

If a MMO has such pretty players, will you play it? Empty Re: If a MMO has such pretty players, will you play it?

Post by rokassan Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:21 am

Nah, this is BS. There are a few hot chicks that play those games, but no one here is gonna fly out to Montana where she lives and talk her into letting you eat her ass while she plays WoW. Hell Asia Carrera plays MMO's. Your just one nerd in a tidal wave of paste eaters who hit on these chicks via private message and posts. "Your hot", "wow you play Age of Camelot?"...she'll never answer. They all have alpha nerd metal head boyfriends or their into chicks. Play a game because you like it, not cuz some chickenhead centerfold bitch plays.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

If a MMO has such pretty players, will you play it? Empty Re: If a MMO has such pretty players, will you play it?

Post by rokassan Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:24 am

Pic #2 above is my favorite. I wont elaborate as to what Id do to her if I had a length of rope, a jumbo sized Jergens lotion and a 15 inch black rubber cock...and 5 minutes.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vycem Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:50 pm

A good friend of mine (girl) ran a Ragnarok Online guild. It was chock full of chicks. One they they all decided to have a "who has the best breasts" contest and put up pics of themselves in the forums.

Sadly, I still think the game blew chunks.

Vycem
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 815
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:08 pm

If that happened they did it to tease. You will not be diving into a tidal wave of boobies.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by zephel Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:11 am

rokassan wrote:Pic #2 above is my favorite. I wont elaborate as to what Id do to her if I had a length of rope, a jumbo sized Jergens lotion and a 15 inch black rubber cock...and 5 minutes.
.............. see....that stuff is kinda of a bit out there =/
zephel
zephel
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 454
Armies : Eldar, Dark Eldar
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:25 am

He's a sleezy old man. Which reminds me, check for sexual offenders in your area. You can never be too careful.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:50 pm

You become that way when your locked down to one woman. Imagine have 20 year old girlfriend that looks like that. Is fucking die fucking. Is taste every inch of that tight youthful body. Is violate every hole in her body with my mushroom cap.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Eldar Guy Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:11 am

Hmm.. first girl has a pretty face, but the second has better tits and a homely appeal. Tough choice. I'll take both.
The Eldar Guy
The Eldar Guy
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1571
Armies : Eldar(40k & BFG), Dark Eldar (WIP), & Dark Elves
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:12 am

Just remember this Bill... the older you get , the dirtier you become !

You're so mesmerized by those big firm titties that you can't even type straight :

Is fucking die fucking. Is taste every inch of that tight youthful body. Is violate every hole in her body with my mushroom cap.

It's like you've been rendered into a blathering idiot...

Or maybe your fingers are just greasy with Jerkings lotion.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:45 pm

I was typing on my phone . It fucking auto corrects and screws up my posts. You people know what Im talking about. Anyhow Imagine your about to devour chick #2 and tell me you wouldnt be flustered. All of your blood would be in your pecker.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Yeah, chick #2 would be walking funny when I'm done.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down