The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom-built (GW) gaming table [8' x 4']

2 posters

Go down

Custom-built (GW) gaming table [8' x 4'] Empty Custom-built (GW) gaming table [8' x 4']

Post by callidusx3 Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Good evening gentleman,

For those not aware, I am moving to Minnesota this weekend. I need to get rid of a gaming table that I used to use for Warhammer, 40K & Flames of War. It is an 8' x 4' custom desert table with a ravine river. Eric and a few others have played on it. It was built by a GW employee many years ago. The playing surface is still in excellent shape, but the sides do show wear (repainting wouldn't hurt).

It cost me $100. I am asking $75 or best offer.

PLEASE contact me via email at henryx3@yahoo.com, NOT via private message. I am very busy packing and only check my email regularly. I can email you a pic on request. You have to pick up the board by this Saturday the 11th or it's a no-go.

Henry R.

callidusx3
Recruit

Male
Number of posts : 12
Armies : Tomb Kings, Sisters of Battle, Tyranids, Deutsche Nord Afrika Korp, Indian Rifle Co.
Registration date : 2008-03-05

http://www.rodrigueziplaw.com

Back to top Go down

Custom-built (GW) gaming table [8' x 4'] Empty Re: Custom-built (GW) gaming table [8' x 4']

Post by ShadowMaster Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:14 am

Here is a pic. One piece with nice verticle depth on the river ravine.

Custom-built (GW) gaming table [8' x 4'] 8x410
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down