The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TerraClips Terrain system - Malifaux

3 posters

Go down

TerraClips Terrain system - Malifaux Empty TerraClips Terrain system - Malifaux

Post by Kyle Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:42 pm

New terrain sets that were delayed are finally coming in a couple months and photos of finished product are up at http://www.worldworksgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9801 . Basically thick cardboard that has printed artwork on both sides and uses little clear plastic clips to connect together to make what you see. Some up close picture links at the above link as well. This is the sewers set, there is a town and street set coming as well at the same time. Made for Malifaux but really these will pretty much work with any 28mm game. The pictured sewer is made up of one and a half boxes of the sewer set. The boxes are to retail for under $50 but with online discounts obviously you can get these much cheaper.

Pretty neat and easy terrain system that is completely modular.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

TerraClips Terrain system - Malifaux Empty Re: TerraClips Terrain system - Malifaux

Post by Frantic Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:19 am

Man that looks great! I'm glad to see world works games is coming out with some stuff I don't have to print cut and build! That's the only thing that's held me back from buying thief stuff in the past. I hope they do something like this for that pirate island set they have. I'd really like to use that for loths.
Frantic
Frantic
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 762
Armies : WoTR: Gondor & Harad. AT-43:UNA & Red Blok. Battletech: Clan Jade Falcon & FedSuns.
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/djfrantic

Back to top Go down

TerraClips Terrain system - Malifaux Empty Re: TerraClips Terrain system - Malifaux

Post by Dice_Runt Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:40 pm

looks nice...just its card right?????
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Yes cardboard
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice_Runt Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Gw did cardboard terrain. did not hold up well over time. i hope this malifaux does.
Dice_Runt
Dice_Runt
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 490
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:47 pm

These are thick card as seen in the pictures. The GW sets of old were paper thin cardboard and mostly held up using plastic sprue pieces.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:27 pm

More previews this time showing off the buildings and street sets and how they can be combined to create complex terrain set ups.

http://www.worldworksgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9842
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Frantic Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:53 am

I'm definitely getting those buildings for my pirate games.
Frantic
Frantic
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 762
Armies : WoTR: Gondor & Harad. AT-43:UNA & Red Blok. Battletech: Clan Jade Falcon & FedSuns.
Registration date : 2009-02-19

http://www.myspace.com/djfrantic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down