The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHFB Orcs & Goblin Army 4 Sale - CHEAP!

3 posters

Go down

WHFB Orcs & Goblin Army 4 Sale - CHEAP! Empty WHFB Orcs & Goblin Army 4 Sale - CHEAP!

Post by Kyle Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Been sitting on my warhammer army for several years now and really not caring to play especially with the new edition, so instead of it collecting dust in my closet for another couple years I might as well sell it off real cheap.

Included:
- 8 Boar Boys
- 2 Trolls
- 1 Orc Shaman
- 1 Borgut Facebeater (called something generic now)
- 40 Black Orcs
- 45 Orc boys
- 20 Archer Orc boys
- 4 Bolt Throwers + Crews
- 2 X NIB Goblin Doom Divers
- 1 Box Night Goblin Fanatics
- 1 NIB Orc Warboss on Wyvern
- 10 Spider Riders
- 40 Night Goblin Spearmen
- 20 Night Goblin Archers
- 1 Goblin Boss
- 1 Goblin Shaman
- Army Transport case for most of the orcs
- The new hardcover Orcs & Goblins 8E army book
- Bunch of random movement trays

This was an army in the works, with many of the orcs having much of the base paint already on, but still needing detail work/highlights/etc. Kind of collected and never did anything with the army for years now, took them out to play like once and never actually tried 8E. Anyways all of this stuff would make for a good army or adding onto an army for dirt cheap. All I'm asking for is $200 for the whole lot. The 4 NIB units, army transport and the new codex alone almost comes to that alone, and you are getting TONS of stuff here. Just would require someone to come pick them up from me or whatever at that price. Can take cash or accept paypal. Fluffy cat tail not included.

WHFB Orcs & Goblin Army 4 Sale - CHEAP! 5858667914_61c8b6fa2d_b

Last edited by Kyle on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

WHFB Orcs & Goblin Army 4 Sale - CHEAP! Empty Re: WHFB Orcs & Goblin Army 4 Sale - CHEAP!

Post by KingdomCome Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:31 pm

I was about to make an offer on the cat until I read the last sentence....
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

WHFB Orcs & Goblin Army 4 Sale - CHEAP! Empty Re: WHFB Orcs & Goblin Army 4 Sale - CHEAP!

Post by ShadowMaster Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:07 am

I thought it was a ferret and I was ready to make an offer on it as well Very Happy
ShadowMaster
ShadowMaster
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 2812
Armies : [WHFB] DoC, Lizardmen, O&G [LoTR] Moria [40k] Daemons [WM/H] RoS, Cryx, Cygnar, Mercs, Gators, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyle Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:31 am

Well at least I know if I was hard up, I could milk some cash out of my cat now.
Kyle
Kyle
Chaos God

Number of posts : 1433
Armies : Infinity-Yu Jing, Heavy Gear-North, 40K-IG/Orks, Uncharted Seas-Shroud Mages, FoW-SS, AM Naval-Japanese, Hordes-Trolls, Blood Bowl-Goblins, Malifaux- Guild, Anima-Azure, BFG- Chaos, Dystopian Wars- Brits
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down