The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for bits ( got all the needed bits. thanks for looking)

2 posters

Go down

Looking for bits ( got all the needed bits. thanks for looking) Empty Looking for bits ( got all the needed bits. thanks for looking)

Post by KingdomCome Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 pm

The never ending quest for specific bits... This time around I'm looking for 5 space marine plasma guns (preferably plastic), 2 assualt cannons that come with SM speeders, and a spare SM back packs ( not aobr packs). That's all I need to complete my army. I'll trade for other bits or a few bucks. I have a wealth of bits , so if you're looking for something in particular don't be afraid to ask.

Last edited by KingdomCome on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Looking for bits ( got all the needed bits. thanks for looking) Empty Re: Looking for bits ( got all the needed bits. thanks for looking)

Post by aosol Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:42 am

I have some space wolf bits you can look through.
aosol
aosol
Traitor Captain

Number of posts : 256
Armies : Legion of Ever-blahhhh
Registration date : 2011-01-27

http://www.dakkadakka.com/core/gallery-search.jsp?dq=aosol

Back to top Go down

Looking for bits ( got all the needed bits. thanks for looking) Empty Re: Looking for bits ( got all the needed bits. thanks for looking)

Post by KingdomCome Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:14 am

Fo Sho.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male
Armies : 40K: Tau, Eldar, SM FoW: Americans & Russians Infinity: Combined Army of EI WM/H: TrollBloods

Back to top Go down

Post by KingdomCome Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Thanks to the generosity and quick response of Jose , I'm only looking for 2 plasma guns.
KingdomCome
KingdomCome
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down