The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traitor IG WIP

2 posters

Go down

Traitor IG WIP Empty Traitor IG WIP

Post by luis the young Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:39 am

Workign on my new IG army, making them into a traitor army. Using bunch of bits that i had laying around i built my own Leman Russ Executioner, the one with the Plasma Cannon.

Traitor IG WIP LemanRussExecutioner

Used turret from a Predator, the head is from the Shock Trooper box where most of my IG guys are from, Cannon is half of a Tau Ion (?) canon. And other bits and pieces from IG vehicles. Still working on it, planing on running 2 pipes/tubes from the gun to the barrel on the back of the turret.

Im also converting bunch of my VC zombies to IG mutated guys, Vampires make awsone Commisars and leaders Smile more pics later!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Traitor IG WIP Empty Re: Traitor IG WIP

Post by rokassan Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Luis has the 40k bug. Maybe when the new Chaos codex comes out Ill get the bug. You need any IG stuff Ive got a shit load Im considering selling. Let me know.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Great conversion by the way.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down