The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOOKING FOR MEMBERS FOR ROGUE TRADER GAME

2 posters

Go down

LOOKING FOR MEMBERS FOR ROGUE TRADER GAME Empty LOOKING FOR MEMBERS FOR ROGUE TRADER GAME

Post by Asoc Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:28 am

I was looking for people to play in a rogue trader game at Sunshine or some place close on either Tuesdays or Thursdays. I put a flyer/recruitment poster on the fridge which I'll also put on here. You can drop me an email at docarce at gmail if your interested.

Ref: RT/089137654459
Author: Rogue Trader Amadeus Archright
Subject: Your Invitation
Sector: Calixis sector

Rogue Trader is a word that has been misused over the past centuries. A title handed out like some kind of cheap whore to any merchant with enough gold and a ship to haul it around in. The Rogue Traders of today don’t understand the possibilities before them and stick to their safe little trade routes…. except for you. I am sending out this message to those among you who live the title you hold. Those of you who have ventured deep into the uncharted stars and returned with ships full of treasure.

My health is declining and all my heirs have died. But my dynasty will not die now, it will be carried on by one of you. I have taken my vast fortunes and hidden them away so that the greatest competition that this galaxy has ever seen can begin. In one year I will host a party at Port Wander, and this is your invitation. There you will learn clues as to the location of my treasure!

May your futures be profitable,
Amadeus Arcright

Asoc
Slave

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR MEMBERS FOR ROGUE TRADER GAME Empty Re: LOOKING FOR MEMBERS FOR ROGUE TRADER GAME

Post by Dan Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Do you use miniatures during your games?
Dan
Dan
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR MEMBERS FOR ROGUE TRADER GAME Empty Re: LOOKING FOR MEMBERS FOR ROGUE TRADER GAME

Post by Asoc Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Usually no but I use them from time to time or if the group wants to use them.

Asoc
Slave

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down