The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie?

+11
rollo
Feros_Ironfeld
Warlord Solskritt
ImAShakiraholic
luis the young
dork_jedi
lordfairfax2001
Forcefed24
Vycem
Diosamblet
Ovich
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you like to see featured in a 40k movie?

Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]
Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 7 ]
Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]
Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]
Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 20

Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie?

Post by Abaddon Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:59 pm

Screw them making a movie about Imperial Space Marines!

If they were actually going to take the time and make a movie about 40k, what would be better than the Horus Heresy?

Lets face it the "good" guys are boring. The quotations for "good" is because in reality there is nothing good about the opressive Empire. I mean look what they did to the Tousand Sons. They try to warn the Emperor about Chaos and what happens? The Emperor sicks the Space Wolves on them. Wow with family like that who needs enemies.
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 285
Armies : Infinity: Pan Oceania
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Imperial Space Marine Chapter would you want to see featured in a 40k movie?

Post by Warlord Solskritt Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:25 pm

NO! If GW is gonna make a 40k movie,they should have it be about IG vs 'Nids.It'd be awesome! Kinda like Starship troopers but you'd have Samuel Jackson in it.He'd play the guard sergeant who shouts "We gotta get these goddamn 'nids off this goddamn planet!" Laughing
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by dork_jedi Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:32 am

Warlord Solskritt wrote:NO! If GW is gonna make a 40k movie,they should have it be about IG vs 'Nids.It'd be awesome! Kinda like Starship troopers but you'd have Samuel Jackson in it.He'd play the guard sergeant who shouts "We gotta get these goddamn 'nids off this goddamn planet!" Laughing

Bugs on a Planet?
Gaunts on a Planet?
Stealers on a Planet?
dork_jedi
dork_jedi
Demon Prince

Male
Number of posts : 1002
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:55 am

Sorry about leaving out the Black Templars there Mike, I was trying to think of the founding chapters, and chapters popularized by media.

Anyway.. let's ask this question - do you guys think that a full length feature is inevitable, or do you feel it's never gonna happen ?
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:39 am

Ovich wrote:Sorry about leaving out the Black Templars there Mike, I was trying to think of the founding chapters, and chapters popularized by media.

Anyway.. let's ask this question - do you guys think that a full length feature is inevitable, or do you feel it's never gonna happen ?

I think that GW probably won't make a movie.Even if they did make one,knowing GW,they'd probably screw it up.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:21 pm

Ovich wrote:Sorry about leaving out the Black Templars there Mike, I was trying to think of the founding chapters, and chapters popularized by media.

I think it would take vision and creativity as well as initiative on the part of GW to do something like that. Knowing GW as we all do...I'd say there are 2 chances, none, and much less than none.

I'd like some good animators to perhaps buy the license to create some animated series....that would be positively incredible.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Pixar could do it...it'd be the "nice, family friendly 40K universe," where everything is happy and fun and the story ends with the Emperor coming back to life and unifying the entire universe...

Would be nice if GW would either license a company to do it (without screwing them) or sell the movie rights to a good animation studio...
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:48 pm

I wish some japanese anime movie would take the job, nobody doest it better than japan when it comes to dark bloddy animated movies.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by lordfairfax2001 Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:04 am

luis the young wrote:I wish some japanese anime movie would take the job, nobody doest it better than japan when it comes to dark bloddy animated movies.
True...so true...we might even get some really well done Sisters of Battle...they could get violated by daemons...that's make for an interesting movie...blood, violence, gore...and hard-ass, sexy women getting violated by daemons (kinda like the old Hentai stuff...not that I have ever seen it mind you!!!)...gimme more of that!
lordfairfax2001
lordfairfax2001
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 739
Armies : WHFB: High Elves, Wood Elves, Lizardmen and many more; WH40K: SM, Ordo Malleus, Eldar; BFG: Eldar; M
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:49 am

I hate the way Jap animation looks.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:54 am

Bill, I love the way you separate Jap from animation, like you're an old WWII vet who fought on Guadacanal.

I think a Japanime version of 40k would suck balls. I don't want no 2D version of it when they've made shit like Beowulf in 3D....

Imagine that shit.. the company that made Beowulf puts together a 40k movie in fucking Imax 3d. With legit actors doing the voices.

Michael Duncan Clarke, that huge black dude from the green mile would have to be someone.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:59 am

A CGi movie WOULD freaking kick ass, but little chanse it would be made.
There are some REALLY good Anime movies out there, you get the right company making it, like the one that made AppleSeed or Ghost In the shell ( the series ) and you are gonna get a coll ass looking movie with a good story line. I also dont think you would be able to capture the gore filled action that is a battle in the 40k universe unless you do it with animation.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by razorramon31 Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:28 am

I would have to pick the Dark Angels, but I believe it would be the Blood Ravens, how ever are they supposed to be one of the two chapters that have no name? I can't find any gaming stuff on them. Is there anything besides the DoW games?
razorramon31
razorramon31
Cultist

Male
Number of posts : 66
Armies : Black Templar
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by razorramon31 Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:31 am

I would like to see owever a Black Templars movie with the same animation as the DoW game intro. That is freakin great! And some of the novels I have read give the templars a very rich story back drop....
razorramon31
razorramon31
Cultist

Male
Number of posts : 66
Armies : Black Templar
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2