The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another baby related gift giving excuse.

5 posters

Go down

Another baby related gift giving excuse. Empty Another baby related gift giving excuse.

Post by rokassan Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:15 am

Anyone know what a "push present" is? I just found out today. My wife explained what it was and that she was benevolent enough to not expect one.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Another baby related gift giving excuse. Empty Re: Another baby related gift giving excuse.

Post by Ovich Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:08 am

Just another marketing scam like Halloween, in order for companies like Mayors and Zales to make some cash.

It's a present your supposed to get for your wife for having your baby.

They "push" so you pay.

Fuck that, I helped my doctor actually deliver my baby... no shit, it was me and the doctor in the room, no nurses until the little sucker came out. Whose gonna get me a present for that? hmmm?

Also known as "baby mamma gift" in the ghetto.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Another baby related gift giving excuse. Empty Re: Another baby related gift giving excuse.

Post by Hurricane Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:34 am

Thats messed up. The cool thing is that I know my wife would never "expect" one. If she knew about it she would probrobly bust my balls about it in a fun way.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:01 am

Thanks guys, I'll just have some 25-50 dollar earrings and when the baby plops out and shes not pleased I'll say something like "You just gave me the gift of life, do you think anything I could buy could equate your pain in dollar value?" And then she'll throw herself at me.

I win. Thanks push present. Thanks guys.
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:31 am

It's like Mother's day.

My wife asked me where her present was... and I told her.. "what.. you're not my mother" .
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:37 am

hahahaah
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abaddon Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:48 pm

How are the women in the ghetto supposed to get "baby mamma"gift when most of the time they dont even know where to find the father?
Abaddon
Abaddon
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 285
Armies : Infinity: Pan Oceania
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down