The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good deal for my TKs

3 posters

Go down

Good deal for my TKs Empty Good deal for my TKs

Post by luis the young Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:26 am

So i played Tomb Kings, liked them, but is time to move on, their codex is gonna get remade who knows when, and i think im getting a good deal for my TKs. Tell me what you guys think, im getting a deal for Lizardmen AND Beastmen. I have a sizable beastmen force that was just short of complete for 2250, this would make another army for me to use!

Lizardmen
10 huigi raiders , these are the dogs of war guys I think(5 original metal skinks on lizzies and 5 are converted plastic skinks on the older plastic cold ones which the plastic look better then the metal ones)..........they are primed black already and cleaned of excess lead and mold lines
40 older saurus warriors .....but they are put togther exactly with all pieces and have an above average paint job of medium green with white scales.......cant remember...anyway they look good and have 2 full commands so they are 2 20 man units and come on based movement trays.
6 newer plastic cold ones not assemebled
4 kroxigors the metal last edition ones right before the newer edition but look as good and are also painted green with white scales as above (one of the four does have a converted plastic twohanded orge weapon on it that part is not painted) but they have a 3 man movement tray for them
1 stegadon assembeled painted blue with full skink crew painted blue..painted average
1 carnasuar painted black with red scales and old one hero painted the same way..painted pretty good and crew painted average
3 salamanders with crew and salas are black/dark gray with red scales..painted pretty good and the crew are painted average
1 skink priest green or blue paint cant remeber but average job and can be repainted if needed
3 terradons assemebled and on the flying bases...they are painted and the terradons are 2 blue and 1 brown and the skinks are converted plastic skink riders with long lance types and are green.
I have like 70 skinks with about 30 painted medium green with dark green
These below are painted exceptional
I have 3 jungle swarms painted above average and based really well
painted really well and based and ready to go :
skink chief with bone triceratops head and ho9lding javeilins
Sauraus BSB with bone steggy head
Saurus Hero with magic swaord and bone steggy head
old one hero with serrated swoard and shield

Beastmen
16 gors
15 ungors
2 beastmen characters
named shaman
chariot
khornigor command
2 minotaurs
oop chaos spawn
3 chaos hounds
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Good deal for my TKs Empty Re: Good deal for my TKs

Post by Ovich Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:40 am

As usual, the minister of trade and finance STRIKES AGAIN !
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:39 pm

Looks good to me you crazy man.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content