The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Miami Dolphins.

+7
DarkAngel_Cesar
Valhalla114
rollo
Hurricane
Ovich
luis the young
rokassan
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Our Miami Dolphins. Empty Our Miami Dolphins.

Post by rokassan Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:49 am

How about those Dolphins. 24-0. Yes I know its preseason, but they look better than last year.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Our Miami Dolphins. Empty Re: Our Miami Dolphins.

Post by luis the young Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:13 am

Dolphins are kicking ass ! freaking chad penington looked pretty damn good... is till cant believe he's playing for us,. lol
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:44 am

Pennington is just another link in the chain of LAME ASS quaterbacks we've had since Marino left. He'll be injured before mid season.. guaranteed.

thank GOD I'm a Giants fan too.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:28 pm

I love those NY fans, I am giants fan! (never mind that they happened to be a jets fan the year before)! Must be nice to have two teams to choose from.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:31 pm

never mind that they happened to be a jets fan the year before)!

Complete and utter nonsense. Don't you know the difference Erik.. Giants fans are good New Yorkers. Jets fans are hateful, spite filled NY's .

Why. ? Giants have gone to the SuperBowl 3 times in the past 20 years. Jets have gone 0 times.

You can't be both. That's like calling a Pakistani an Indian or vice versa... you better watch out with that shit.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:00 pm

Thats what Eric means...would you be a Jets fan if they were the one's winning Super Bowls. Are you from New York or are you from somewhere else and just happen to be a Giants fan this year.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.

Back to top Go down

Post by rollo Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:29 pm

ima philly fan but must say dolphins do look very snazzy this year and ok say pennington gets hurt there second string is an all star as well (henne)..........they look rather good guys
rollo
rollo
Traitor Captain

Male
Number of posts : 268
Armies : sons of doubt chapter/ethereal high council guard
Registration date : 2008-03-04

http://www.myspace.com/honorandgloryrollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Look, it's not like the Yankees man. Or the Chicago Bulls, where everyone is a fan, because they're a dynasty.

Giants fans are Giants fans. Jets fans are Jets fans.

I'm a Giants fan because when I was a kid I went to see them and because my dad bought me a Giants hat.

I don't particularly like the Jets, but I do like it when the dolphins lose to them and hear all the Miami fans bitch and moan about it on Sports Radio
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:47 pm

We should deport all this NY fans back to their city, Miami is for Miamians !!!!!
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:48 pm

WRONG !!

Miami is for Cubans !
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:31 pm

Ovich wrote:Look, it's not like the Yankees man. Or the Chicago Bulls, where everyone is a fan, because they're a dynasty.

Giants fans are Giants fans. Jets fans are Jets fans.

I'm a Giants fan because when I was a kid I went to see them and because my dad bought me a Giants hat.

I don't particularly like the Jets, but I do like it when the dolphins lose to them and hear all the Miami fans bitch and moan about it on Sports Radio

So in conclusion you have no REAL ties to the Giants. And they just happened to win the Super Bowl a few times and your a fan. Where are you from Stephan.My first football shirt was a Steelers shirt, but I know Im from Miami and there for a Dolphins fan. Im not a fan because I like the color of their Jersey or I think Chad is cute...or because they've won the Super Bowl. Miami is my home and Im rooting for my team come hell or high water.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:20 pm

I'm from NY you bonehead... I'm here because I went to school down here and then got married down here and now I can't leave.

How is going to Giants Stadium and wearing a Giants hat and being a Giants fan my whole life , not a real tie to the Giants.?

I"m no fair weather fan. The Giants have had alot of ups and downs in the past 25 years., but I never stopped rooting for them, even when they sucked. Last year was awesome because no one expected them to do shit .
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 am

Ok Do Do bird I wasnt aware of that.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:01 am

I heart the Patriots cause they have the coolest name. I never lived in the north east though. But the Phins are my NFL team. Baseball is better in my opinion because there's always a game on. I hate waiting for sundays though the build up can be good some times.

Now that I live in NYC I am going to pick the Mets over the Yankees. And the reason is because I love the National League due to the Marlins presence. Also, I hate all the American League teams. All of them. I love my Marlins, but hate how unaccessible their stadium is. Jeez.
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Number of posts : 465
Armies : Guard, Sisers, =][=, Blood Angels.

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:02 am

The Miami Heat stadium is very easily accessible due to the train line being so close I can drive to Dadeland and then subsequently hop on the Metro-mover.
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:54 am

Bah, Efff the Jets the Giants i admire for helping defend Miami's undefeated recored, mind you i've been a dolphins fan sence i was born, first pair of those baby jammies was of the miami-dolphins, and Chad Pennington getting injured, not likely the kid can take some heavy licks and still keep coming hes a tropper, not some 68 year old Trent Green bastard, he also has the knowledge to help Hene become a monster quarter back, not to mention that Ricki Williams is looking like the Ricki of Old, and its great to see the dolphins dont look their going to be 11-5 maybe an even 8-8 team this year, but regardless my heart is with them and i bleed teal and orange.

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:07 pm

is all about the dolphins, not once have i been interested in another team. GO PHINS !
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:36 pm

DarkAngel_Cesar wrote:Bah, Efff the Jets the Giants i admire for helping defend Miami's undefeated recored, mind you i've been a dolphins fan sence i was born, first pair of those baby jammies was of the miami-dolphins, and Chad Pennington getting injured, not likely the kid can take some heavy licks and still keep coming hes a tropper, not some 68 year old Trent Green bastard, he also has the knowledge to help Hene become a monster quarter back, not to mention that Ricki Williams is looking like the Ricki of Old, and its great to see the dolphins dont look their going to be 11-5 maybe an even 8-8 team this year, but regardless my heart is with them and i bleed teal and orange.

I like Pennington overall, but I think he has been injured 4 of the last 5 years in one form or another. Torn rotator cuff, shoulder surgery, etc. I think he is an ample QB, IF he stays healthy...The O line should keep the brunt of the damage to a minimum. All it takes is one good POP. even the strongest QB can be layed low by a tackle to the knees or a head to head collision. But then Chad Henne will get his Chance...the MEEEEChigan wolverine...That guy is gonna be a solid QB in the future.
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:25 pm

Pennington is an extremely smart QB, in fact one of the most brilliant in the league, but he lacks arm strength, and is fragile, despite the fact that he seems to be tough. I've watched enough Jet games to see him loft out some lame duck passes that got intercepted. He just doesn't have the same zing on it that a Pro QB should have.

Watch the first game against the Jets and you'll see the difference between someone who has an arm (farve) compared to someone who doesn't.

Whatever, the Dolphins will continue to suck this year. I will bet anyone that the Jets will win in Miami .

Any takers?
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:34 pm

Ovich wrote:Pennington is an extremely smart QB, in fact one of the most brilliant in the league, but he lacks arm strength, and is fragile, despite the fact that he seems to be tough. I've watched enough Jet games to see him loft out some lame duck passes that got intercepted. He just doesn't have the same zing on it that a Pro QB should have.

Watch the first game against the Jets and you'll see the difference between someone who has an arm (farve) compared to someone who doesn't.

Whatever, the Dolphins will continue to suck this year. I will bet anyone that the Jets will win in Miami .

Any takers?

10 bucks Miami beats the Jets like the dirty whores they are.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:35 pm

You're on !!

Straight up? or using vegas style odds. ?

Whats the spread on that?
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:37 pm

Ovich wrote:You're on !!

Straight up? or using vegas style odds. ?

Whats the spread on that?

i do straight up, 10 bucks that we'll win, wether you win by safety or you win by 24 points, a win is a win.

Tell you what, i'll go 20 if you are up to it....NY girly man.
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:48 pm

That's bullshit. You guys are playing at home the game is yours to lose. We should at least see what the line is.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:52 pm

Ovich wrote:That's bullshit. You guys are playing at home the game is yours to lose. We should at least see what the line is.

that made no sense to me .... if we are supposed to loose, what 's the problem ?

and what are your terms then ? Very Happy
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Valhalla114 Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:41 pm

we lose at home the same as away stephan. the fins have like a Ld 6. Theyre like gretchin or ratlings.
Valhalla114
Valhalla114
Dark Apostle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next