The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recon, Saturday May 1st Cocoa Beach

2 posters

Go down

Recon, Saturday May 1st Cocoa Beach Empty Recon, Saturday May 1st Cocoa Beach

Post by Hurricane Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:43 pm

I know this is last minute and most of you probably already know about this event and cannot attend, but I thought that I would throw this out there.

As of right now we have 29 players for this tournament. We are short 1 player, and the tournament organizer is beating the bushes to see if he can find one last person. This is a midwar event, all models must be painted. The organizer has extra armies, if you want to borrow one.

Here is his last email,

Folks,

Response to the Flames of War tournament has been very positive, and it looks like we have 29 players who are going to show up and play. Great turnout, but I have an odd number of players problem. The guy who I had lined up as my ringer really wants to play, so I have several bad options:

Give a bye
Ask a player to drop
Act as a Player myself

The third option is the most palatable, so will be the one I chose if push comes to shove. However, perhaps one of the Flames of War players who are coming to Recon but not playing in the tournament can help?

- If you are interested in the tournament, but don't have an appropriate army, I can provide one
- If you like the game, but don't want to dedicate all day to it, I can set it up so that you can play one or two games with a loaner army then go on your way.

Games will start at 09:00, 12:15 and 15:00, so if you want to help out being a "part time" player, let me know....

Thanks!
Ed=

You can contact him at, edleland@earthlink.net

I hate to toss Dan out there but he is driving up there early Saturday morning, it might be possible to catch a ride with him.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Recon, Saturday May 1st Cocoa Beach Empty Re: Recon, Saturday May 1st Cocoa Beach

Post by scurrdi Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:17 pm

I'll be driving up and back.

PM me if you want to hop onboard. I've got room for 1 more.

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down