The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lizardmen route Chaos

5 posters

Go down

Lizardmen route Chaos Empty Lizardmen route Chaos

Post by Hurricane Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:51 pm

A small warband of Lizardmen lead by a Slann trekked into the Choas wastelands to retrieve a sacred artifact that had been stolen by a Choas army. So basically, I took my lizards over to Bill's house and kicke his arse! 'Nough said.

2-0 baby!

Hurricane
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Number of posts : 1622
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Lizardmen route Chaos Empty Re: Lizardmen route Chaos

Post by scurrdi Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:01 pm

How many points did you guys play?

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:04 pm

Bad army composition. My Trolls did nothing all game. Im getting rid of the demonettes, Furies and Trolls. Ill try another army composition...more hero's perhaps. My Chosen and Lord kicked ass. Eric played well and I expected nothing less than a tough battle. Slaanesh has his eye on you Eric.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luis the young Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:05 pm

The trolls are good Bill, look how well they did when we played, thing is, you HAVE to keep them close to the general so they can make those stupidity rolls, and i think 6 is to many, 4 in a unit accross should be more than enough. I was disapointed with the furies though, they really didnt do anything and even had a tough time breaking a small skirmishing unit. Get a chaos giant, evryone loves giants Twisted Evil
luis the young
luis the young
The Lord of Cuba
The Lord of Cuba

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Armies : Orks, Space Wolves, O&G, Skaven, Lizardmen, Beastmen, Tyranids, FOW Peasant Canibal Army
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:02 pm

It wasnt a blow out but a solid victory. And Bill's lord and unit was flat out nasty.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male
Armies : Mormon Crusaders,Sisters of Battle, Lizardmen, British and Fallschirmjager

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:18 pm

Luis,

Don't forget that your furies should have been wounding those skink skirmishers on 3's instead of 4's the whole 4 turns you guys were in combat with them

Bill,
Furies have their uses. They are flyers with a 5+ ward save. Use them to go flying skink hunting buddy.
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Hurricane Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:40 pm

We played 2K points.
Hurricane
Hurricane
Chaos God

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rokassan Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:25 pm

when I say get rid of the furies and whatnot I dont mean literally. All of those units are good just not for that battle. Im gonna keep a hero close to my trolls next time.
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down