The Traitor Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlord Solskritt's Challenge Blog

+6
rokassan
Autarch (CM)
Ovich
scurrdi
dork_jedi
Warlord Solskritt
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Warlord Solskritt's Challenge Blog - Page 2 Empty Re: Warlord Solskritt's Challenge Blog

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:46 pm

rokassan wrote:Hey J.C. you wanna come by my house and "play" Warmachine and drink wine coolers with me ,Stephan and Luis. Luis can show you some Cuban drinking games and how to play find the Chupacabra.

Wine coolers!!! You wanna know how i know you gay!! You said WINE COOLERS!!!! Laughing lol!

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Warlord Solskritt's Challenge Blog - Page 2 Empty Re: Warlord Solskritt's Challenge Blog

Post by rokassan Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:34 pm

If your gay or a teenager. Think Cesar. Twisted Evil
rokassan
rokassan
Internet bully

Male
Number of posts : 3612
Armies : [40k]Chaos SpaceMarines,IG,Orks,Chaos Demons[FoW]MW-Italians,LW-Pnz.Gren(Grossdeutchland Div.),LW U.S.Para's,[Fantasy]Orc's [LotR] Easterling force,FoW-EW French force.(LW and MW) Hungarian Tank company.
Registration date : 2008-02-27

https://splinterfaction.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkAngel_Cesar Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:21 pm

you a sik bastard!!!! What a Face

DarkAngel_Cesar
Primarch

Male
Number of posts : 512
Armies : Ravenwing and Dark Angels 3rd company
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:39 pm

Ovich wrote:What are you talking about Bill.

Zits , hair coming out of new places, young love, homework, and don't forget kicking for the football team... come on. As George Bush would say, " those things take Hard Work" .

Actually football season is over.Now I'm doing JROTC Drill team.It's pretty cool.

@Bill: I have a feeling that if I go to your house I'm gonna get butt raped by a bunch of middle aged men.Anyways though,Aren't you a cop? Why would you of all people ask me to drink? I'm pretty sure that if were at a party drinking you'd arrest me or something. Shocked

I'll keep you guys posted on my painting progress,I just gotta wait 'till I get my stuff from Joel. Very Happy
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male
Number of posts : 1105
Armies : Rats,Uruk-Hai,Germans
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovich Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:04 pm

I love how you're doing all these things J.C to make you feel manly. .. you know , joining the football team, doing Rotc, .

Tell me, when you go to ROTC, do you imagine that you are a cadian in his emperor's armies and that your officer is like Ursurkar Creed? You do don't you !. hahahahahahah
Ovich
Ovich
Lord of Chaos

Male
Number of posts : 2629
Armies : Iron Warriors, Empire, Woodelves, Vampire Counts, Warriors of Chaos, Mid War Italians, Late War Soviets, Skorne
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:30 pm

Ovich wrote:I love how you're doing all these things J.C to make you feel manly. .. you know , joining the football team, doing Rotc, .

Tell me, when you go to ROTC, do you imagine that you are a cadian in his emperor's armies and that your officer is like Ursurkar Creed? You do don't you !. hahahahahahah

Yeah sure,just like when you go to work you imagine yourself as a psyker who sees into people's minds. Laughing Oh and I've managed to finish a Hussar squadron for my French and I made a small road terrain piece.I'll see if I can post pics later 'cause the camera ran out of battery.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:08 pm

I built two more road/bocage pieces.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:18 am

Are you gonna bring them Sunday for the FOW tournament??

scurrdi
Chaos God

Number of posts : 2520
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:30 pm

scurrdi wrote:Are you gonna bring them Sunday for the FOW tournament??

Yeah I will.They're not great though,they're ok.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:15 am

Thats fine dude, bocage are always great terrain pieces to have! Bring as many as you can put together and we'll try to make a full bocage board! Give all those tankers hell!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:13 pm

I made three non-road bocage pieces.I'll try to make more so we can have enclosed fields.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosamblet Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:19 am

Warlord Solskritt wrote:

Yeah sure,just like when you go to work you imagine yourself as a psyker who sees into people's minds. Laughing Oh and I've managed to finish a Hussar squadron for my French and I made a small road terrain piece.I'll see if I can post pics later 'cause the camera ran out of battery.

Zing!
Diosamblet
Diosamblet
Primarch

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by scurrdi Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:58 am

Go JC and the bocage!! I can't wait for the prospect of a full bocage table available for tournaments!!!

People will love and hate that board, they will!

scurrdi
Chaos God

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:47 pm

well,the bocage terrain and FoW are being put on hold for now as I just got my Warmachine stuff yesterday from Joel.I gotta finish the challenge!!!
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forcefed24 Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:25 pm

I love the Colonel Klink avatar.......hilarious
Forcefed24
Forcefed24
Dark Apostle

Male
Number of posts : 436
Armies : Thousand Sons, Necrons, Tyranids

Back to top Go down

Post by Warlord Solskritt Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:35 am

Yea,that show was pretty funny.Schultz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways,I managed to mostly paint a test model for my Stormguard.I still need to highlight his armor and the metallics and base him.I'll try to post pics tomorrow once I finish him.Then I can start batch painting the rest of the squad.
Warlord Solskritt
Warlord Solskritt
Imperial Guard Commissar

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2